Chapter 4

9 Girls And A Badboy

"BWOA???!!!" They all shouted when they heard what Luhan said..

 

"Hey keep calm and don't dare to kill me with that knife Sica noona.." Luhan said stepping backwards because Jessica is holding her knife tightly and pointing it to Luhan..

 

"What the hell are you saying 'KEEP CALM'? I will surely kill you if you dare to say that joke again.." Jessica said..

 

"I'm not JOKING!!" Luhan said emphasizing the word Joking..

 

"What? You mean that was true? Seohyun is your muse?" Hyoyeon said with a is-that-really-true face..

 

"Is it true Seohyun-ah?" said Sunny who was busy texting..

 

"N-nae, unnie.. Mianhae if I don't say it earlier.." Seohyun said while her head is facing the floor..

 

"It's ok Seobaby.." Taeyeon said calmly..

 

Yoona glance at Luhan and saw him with a smirk on his face while staring at Seohyun..

 

"Hey, I think this is the revenge of Luhan.." Yoona whisper on Sooyoung's right ear..

 

Sooyoung look at Yoona weirdly before answering her question.. "Revenge? What are you saying?"

 

"Let's talk somewhere.." Yoona said pulling Sooyoung away from their table..

 

"Where are they going?" ask Yuri..

 

"Maybe have a little walk and talk something.. You know Yoona.." Sunny explained..

 

Luhan look at the direction where Yoona and Sooyoung go.. "I have to go.. See you later Seobaby!!" Luhan shouted tha second sentence because he is running..

 

"Did he have to say good bye? Is he crazy or what?" Tiffany said..

 

"He don't have the permission because he isn't Seobaby's boyfriend yet.." Sunny said..

 

"BWOA??!!" other girls said while the others choke because of what Sunny said..

 

"HEHE.. MIANHAE!!!!" She said about to stand..

 

"Where do you think you're going? You have to suffer of what you said.." Jessica said..

 

"AISH!! Here we go again.. You're dead Lee Sun Kyu.." Sunny said to hersself..

 

Luhan's pov..

 

I have to know what they are talking about.. But how can I know it? I have a trauma to get closer on Yoona.. AISH! That little deer!!

 

Luhan is thinking on how to know what Sooyoung and Yoona are talking abaout..

 

AH! I know now.. HAHA, get ready for my attack little deer!! He said while smiling evily..

 

End of pov..

 

"YAH!! can we stop here!! I'm need air, you know?" Sooyoung shouted while panting so hard..

 

"Ok, I think no one will see us here.." Yoona said..

 

"Yeah, yeah.. Of course, we're at the rooftop.. So no one will see or hear us here.. NOW can you tell me what was that REVENGE  thingy?" Sooyoung said curiously..

 

"OK! You know when I punched Luhan's face about 3 months ago?" Yoona said..

 

"Yeah, I remember that.. So what's up with that?"

 

"Didn't you notice that he have to take revenge from that? Because a normal kingka will make his revenge on his enemy as soon as possible.. But Luhan didn't make any move from the past few months." she explained..

 

"WOOOW!! You're like a detective when you said that explaination.. But did you think that maybe he's scared of you so he didn't make any move?" Sooyoung ask..

 

"I think of that earlier.. But why is he have to be scared of me? I'm just a girl and he's the boy.. I'm supposed to be scared not him.." Yoona said..

 

"I think so.. But if he wanted to make revenge, why in this kind of time? It's almost 3 months when the incident happen.. People will only remember it when someone talk about it.." Sooyoung said..

 

"Yes.. But, maybe he knows about the intrams and whos-....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AHA!! Maybe he did this all in purpose!" Yoona said..

 

"Huh? I don't understand.." said Sooyoung..

 

"Matbe he knows about the intrams and requested to Ms. Park that Seohyun and him will be the muse and .." Yoona said..

 

"Then? What's the connection?" Sooyoung ask..

 

"Aish.. Pabo!! You know when intrams, there are a lot of practices after class.. So, if Luhan requested that, Ms. Park will surely agree on them.. Because to be honest, they are a good couple.. Aish!! Forget that.. Then Luhan will have more time to spend with Seobaby because of the practice.. And then he will surely make his attacks when practices are held.. Got it?!" Yoona said..

 

"Ahhhh! I get it.. So what is the plan? Say to Ms. Park that Seohyun have to go to California in one month because her family needs her? And so she will be safe from Luhan.." Sooyoung said..

 

"Nah! That's too obvious.. Let's think of something.." Yoona said..

 

"Plan....."

 

"Plan......"

 

"Plan....."

 

"Plan....."

 

"Plan....."

 

"Plan....."

 

"Plan....."

 

"Plan....."

 

She said continously but she stop when she heard an unfamiliar voice..

 

"Plan? What plan?" said the unknown person..

 

The two froze on their spot and quickly look at that person..

 

"Who are you?! Do you heard all what we talk about?" Yoona said..

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Author's Note:

Sorry I have to cut it, because I have to study for our exam tommorow..

But, I promised that I will update tommorow..

Subscribe and comment pleeeeaaasee.. :D