Chapter 5

9 Girls And A Badboy

 

"Who are you?! Do you heard all what we talk about?" Yoona said..

 

 

 

"Just the plan.." said the person..

 

 

 

"OMG, Yoona!! He heard all about the plan!!" shouted Sooyoung..

 

 

 

"Stop shouting Sooyoung unnie! We don't have a plan yet!!" said Yoona..

 

 

 

"Oh yes, right.." She said..

 

 

 

"By the way, before I forgot.. What did you heard?" ask Yoona to the boy.. (A/N: Yes it was a BOY.. :D)

 

 

 

"Hey, chilax men.. All I heard from you is the word "PLAN".. And I don't even care about that, this is my place! So why are you two here?!" said the boy..

 

 

 

"Excuse me? YOUR place?" said Yoona emphasizing the word Your..

 

 

 

"Yes this is my place.. You know I'm sleeping here all the time, but then when you two came, I jumped out on neverland.. So can you two please leave at MY place?" said the boy annoyingly..

 

 

 

"For your information, this place is still a school property.. And I think a boy like you don't have enogh money to buy this place.. So this is not your place!!" Yoona said defendingly..

 

 

 

"This is my place.. Now GET OUT!!" shout the boy..

 

 

 

"No.. This isn't your place.." said Yoona..

 

 

 

"Yes" said the boy..

 

 

"No"

 

 

"Yes"

 

 

"No"

 

 

"Yes"

 

 

"No"

 

 

"Yes"

 

 

"Can the two of you stop it?! The bell rang already.. Now let's go Yoona.." said Sooyoung..

 

 

 

"Good" said the boy..

 

 

 

Then the two exit the door annoyingly.. Then the boy held his cellphone on his pocket and dialed someone..

 

 

 

"I heard anything.." said the boy..

 

 

 

"Good! Now stay near always with her.." said another boy on the other line..

 

 

 

"Get your ferrari boy.. Because if I knew their plan, you'll give it to me.." said the boy proudly..

 

 

 

"Yeah, yeah.. I know.. Don't have to say it for me.." the other boy said and hang up the call immediately..

 

 

 

After class, the 3 girls Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon went with Seohyun at the gym to make sure that Luhan will not do anything on her.. While the other girls are found nowhere.. They were about to enter the gym when someone called them..

 

 

 

"SEOBABY!!" a familiar voice called Seohyun.. All of the students in the gym look at where the voice came from.. In short they all look at Seohyun.. Seohyun felt more embarrass when the instructor also joined the students..

 

 

 

"Could you please stop calling me SEOBABY!! It's so annoying!" Seohyun said irritatingly..

 

 

 

"But all your unnies call you that way.." Luhan said and then pout..

 

 

 

"Only them.. And not including you.." she said..

 

 

 

"Then I'll call you Honey if you don't want me to call you Seobaby.." Luhan said with twinkling eyes..

 

 

 

"Stop it!! I don't want to!!" she said angrily and went inside the gym..

 

 

 

"If she don't want, don't make her do that.. Because she'll hate you more.." said Sunny..

 

 

 

"Nae noona.." Luhan said lowering his head.. When the girls are gone, he raised his head and sway it left and right making a cracking sound..

 

 

 

"I'll make sure that you'll love me.. Because I think I.......

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

I..

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

I already fall for you.. You're different from all the girls I've dated before.. I hope that you feel the same thing from me.." he said sadly..

 

 

 

After practicing almost 1 hour and 30 minutes, the instructor let them rest for 15 minutes.. Luhan sat beside were Seohyun is sitting.. He gave her a bottle of water but Seohyun ignore it..

 

 

"Come on.. Just take it.." Luhan said..

 

 

"If you take it, I'll stop bothering you.." Luhan said with his right hand raised making a sign of promise..

 

 

"Don't have to gave it to me because I have one.." she said coldly..

 

 

Before Luhan can make any noise, Seohyun quickly stand up and go to her unnies at the other bench.. Luhan look at the water sadly.. "I will not give up Seohyun-ah.. I'll make sure that you will love me again.. Like the past relationship we had.. The Seohyun that will care and love me forever.."

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************