Chapter 7

9 Girls And A Badboy

 

The shinning sun behind Luhan's window wake Seohyun up.. She strech her arms and yawn, she look at the ceiling and notice that she isn't at her room.. She look at her right side where the window is located, then at the front where the television is.. And look again at the ceiling that is painted dark blue, and finally at her left where she found Luhan sleeping peacefully with the same blanket as hers.. Her eyes widen and her jaw almost hit the floor.. Suddenly she felt Luhan strech his arms and slowly uncover his beautiful eyes.. It takes a minute before Luhan to notice that Seohyun is the girl that he lay beside his bed..

 

 

 

"Oh, good morning.." he said..

 

 

 

"What happened!? Did you do something fishy on me?! AHHHHH!! I'm sure that my not only my unnies will kill me, but also my parents and brother.. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" she scolded Luhan and shout at him at the last part of the sentence..

 

 

 

"Excuse me, I didn't do anything on you! Look, you have your dress and I only take your shoes off.. And your the one who beg me to help you because after your unnies dance they are no where to be found.. Then you suddenly you collapse and I don't know where you live so I decided to take you at my home.. Beside, you have to thank me because if I haven't bring you here, I'm sure that other maniac boys will be the one you'll se this morning.." he said defendingly..

 

 

 

"Well, I am not convinced.. Why did you take me?" Seohyun ask..

 

 

 

"Because I can't take to see you with other ert guys.." he said..

 

 

 

"And why you can't take it?" she ask again..

 

 

 

"Bacause.......... Ok I gave up! Because I thnik I fell for you! Are you convinced now?!" He said annoyingly..

 

 

 

"PABO!! You're the one who hurt me first!! Now you're telling me that kind of stuff?! You're the worse person I ever metin my whole life!!!" she said with shouting voice..

 

 

 

"Are you insane? Where's the Seohyun that I've met before? Where's the Seohyun that love and care for me? Where's the Seohyun tha-.." Luhan got cut off because Seohyun slap his right cheek..

 

 

 

"That Seohyun died a long time ago.. Because SOMEONE broke his promise to her.. He didn't even bother to text Seohyun saying sorry I can't make it to attend your 18th birthday.." she said.. "Did you know how much I need you on that day? Do you know that I didn't replace you as my last dance.. So my 18 roses became 17 because you didn't went that day.. You promise me, but you didn't grant it.. But my promise to you came true.. There are many boys that wanted to be my boyfriend, but I ignored them.. Because I know that if I ever tried to cheat on you, my life will became more worse.." she said and then a tear roll from her eyes..

 

 

 

Luhan felt worse and guilty at the same time.. He didn't know what to do that his Seohyun will forgive him.. He hugged Seohyun and caress her hair, but Seohyun shrugged on his arms causing him to losen his hug..

 

 

 

"I'll leave now.. THANKS for you care.." she said emphasizing the word Thanks..

 

 

 

When Seohyun exited the room, Luhan didn't bother to stop her from leaving.. He sat down on his bed and started to cry.. It's his first time to cry for a girl, he didn't care of the hearts of the other girls that he dated before.. Then suddenly something popped out on his mind, It's all about the Intrams..

 

 

 

"Oh ! it's almost late.. I have to go there.. Aish, Pabo Luhan.. Pabo!!" he scolded himself and rushed through the bathroom..

 

 

 

Seohyun's pov..

 

 

 

UHG!! For sure my unnies are worrying where am I.. And who's with me.. Aish! Pabo Seohyun, PABO!! Seohyun thought while she was walking..

 

 

 

"Wait, where am I? I didn't saw this place before.. Ahhhh! I'm going crazy.." she said..

 

 

 

After an hour of walking, Seohyun didn't know YET where is she.. She tried to use her phone, but it's low batt.. She now felt her legs hurt because of her high heels, so she decided to take a sit before walkng again.. She saw a bunch of drunken boys that are all looking at her.. She rose up from her sitting position and started walking.. The boys run to her and trapped her using the other boy's back hug.. She shrugged but it's no use because she feels weak, she didn't take dinner lastnight and not having to take a breakfast.. The unkown boy touch her cheeks down to her neck and shoulders..

 

 

 

"Please, I beg you.. Let me go.." she said with her eyes teary..

 

 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry little girl.. But you're mine now.." then all the boys laughed untill someone spoke..

 

 

 

"Who said that she's yours? She's mine.." They all looked at that person, then Seohyun felt safe because Luhan is there to save her..

 

 

 

"Is he your boyfriend?" ask the other boy who was hugging her..

 

 

 

Seohyun look at Luhan before answering the boy.. "Yes, he is my boyfriend.." she said..

 

 

 

The boys tried to beat Luhan but he's strong enough to beat the drunken boys.. He punched and kicked them repeatedly causing them to gave up and run away.. Finally, Seohyun is now free from the boy's gripped.. You can see a red mark on her shoulders because of the tight grip.. Luhan walk closer to her and planted a hug on her..

 

 

 

"I thought that you'll be taken away from me.." he said while looking directly at Seohyun's eyes..

 

 

 

"Thank you for saving me.. I gotta go.." she said coldly.. Then she started walking again but remembered that she didn't know where to go.. She suddenly stoped and thought for a moment..

 

 

 

"I know that you didn't know where you are.." Luhan said again walking closer to her..

 

 

 

"Oh crap! He found out.." she whisper but enough for Luhan to hear what she says, because he's already at her back..

 

 

 

"What?" ask Luhan..

 

 

 

Seohyun got scared and almost jumped away from him.. Luhan laugh a little of what Seohyun did.. "Why are you here?! You scared me!!" she said..

 

 

 

"Come on.. I'll take you home.." he said..

 

 

 

"I thought that you didn't know where I lived.." she said..

 

 

 

"Yeah I didn't know, because you slept before I take you to my car.. But now, You're awake, so you can guide me at your house.." he said..

 

 

 

"But I'm sure that my unnies will kill you if you sent me home.." she said..

 

 

 

"Then I'll let you get out from the car when we reach the street.." he said..

 

 

 

"Arraso.. But I’m still mad at you!!” she said..

 

 

 

“Wae?” Luhan said.. But Seohyun just ignore him like he was just a ghost..

 

 

 

They enter Luhan’s car and drove off to Seohyun’s house..

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Author's Note..

Sorry if you find it boring and short..

I'm just in a little hurry because I joined in the Photography Club..

Then I don't have much time to write it because of the pictures I needed to take..

But still, I hope you like it..

Subscribe and comment please..