Chapter 6

9 Girls And A Badboy

 

Days have come so fast and their intrams will start tommorow.. The intrams will be held in a week, first week will be the the parade and the street dance contest.. Second day will be the singing contest and boar games such as chess, scrabble, etc.. Third day will be all sports.. Fourth day will be the cheer dance contest and the D n' L contest.. (A/N: Drums and Lyre contest.. :D) And the final day will be the muse and contest.. After this whole week, all the students will surely be so tired, so the school decided to make 3 days rest..

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

After class, Seohyun and her 8 unnies decided to have some fun.. The other girls want to go to the mall, others want to have a dinner but then they all decided to go to a club.. Although Seohyun didn't like to go there, she decided to because she don't want to be alone at their house.. She's afraid of being alone, without hearing her unnies loud voice and without having someone to talk to..

 

 

 

 

 

When the girls are getting ready to go, Seohyun have a little problem on picking her clothes.. She don't know what to wear because she didn't go to a club yet.. Even looking at a club outside.. So as unnies, Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri help her to be beautiful..

 

 

 

 

 

"Try this one Seobaby.. It's beautiful.." said Yuri handing Seohyun a dark blue dress that is fitted to her so the curve on her body will see..

 

 

 

 

 

"No! This will fit to her.." Sooyoung said handing her a red tube dress..

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Stop it! You're not helping!! Now the situation is getting more worse.. She doesn't even know who she will listen to!!" said Yoona scolding her two unnie..

 

 

 

 

 

"Mianhae...." said the two elder..

 

 

 

 

 

"UNNIEEEE!! What am I going to do?" said Seohyun about to cry..

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmmmm... Let me think.." said Yoona..

 

 

 

 

 

"Here we go again.." said Yuri..

 

 

 

 

 

After a few seconds, finally, Yoona have a bright idea..

 

 

 

 

 

"AHA! I knew this is the right thing to do.. I'll come back for a second.." Yoona said hurrying herself to go to her room..

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you think she is thinking well?" said Sooyoung..

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! What do you think of her? A pabo?!" said Yuri..

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung just lower her head and be quiet.. After a few seconds, Yoona enter the room holding a black and white tube dress with a pair of 5 inch white shoes.. She quickly push Seohyun at the bathroom to let her dress herself.. After a few minutes, Seohyun got out wearing the thing that Yoona gave to her.. The three girl's eyes widen when they saw Seohyun in that dress..

 

 

 

 

 

"DAEBAK.." said the three girls..

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun scrach her head and let out a sigh.. When she lifted her head, she saw her three unnie with jaws drop almost hitting the ground..

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh, unnie? How do I look like? I think this is too short.. Is this sunny unnie's dress?" said Seohyun.. The three girls laugh out loud with what Seohyun said..

 

 

 

 

 

"Seobaby, you're so beautiful with that clothes.. And that's not short.. It's just normal, because I know that you haven't wear a dress like that.." said Yoona..

 

 

 

 

 

The door open reveling the oldest among the girls.. "Hey girls, we have to go.." said Taeyeon..

 

 

 

 

 

"Nae unnie.." said the three girls..

 

 

 

 

 

"But unnie, how about my hair?" said Seohyun worridly..

 

 

 

 

 

"Just comb them instead, and don't wear make-up.. You're beautiful without that.." said Yuri..

 

 

 

 

 

"Nae unnie.." said Seohyun smiling..

 

 

 

 

 

When the girls arrived at the club, all people's eyes were on them.. Seohyun look around and felt embarrass.. Tiffany held her hand tight so that she will feel comfortable.. They sit on a round long couch with a big table on the center.. Other boys went near to them but they just ignore them.. Because they want to have fun with each other, not to have fun with boys.. They order alcoholic drinks and foods to make the party more intense.. They also dance at the dance floor but only few of them.. The other girls stay on the table drinking and eating..

 

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ah, are you sure that you can take the alcohol drink?" said Sunny worridly because Seohyun drank 4 bottles of soju and drinking the fifth one..

 

 

 

 

 

"Nae unnie.. I can handle it.." she said with a smile..

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey.." a unfamiliar man and two other boys get closer to them..

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want to dance?" said the second boy..

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, Nae.." said tiffany..

 

 

 

 

 

"Then let's go.." said the third man..

 

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ah, do you want to dance too?" ask Taeyeon..

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, aniyo unnie.. I'll watch you here.." she said..

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, arraso.. Be safe.." said Sunny..

 

 

 

 

 

When the girls go to the dance floor, they started to dance with the three unknown boys.. And having skinships while dancing..

 

 

 

 

 

After almost an hour, the 8 girls are no where to be found.. Seohyun look around while walking.. You can tell that she is drunk already because of her walking.. Suddenly, she bumped into something, no someone.. The person look at her with a surprised face..

 

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ah! What are you doing here?" said the person..

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Luhan-ssi.. I'm with my unnies.. But when they dance with almost an hour, I can't find them anymore.." she said with her teary eyes..

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, don't cry.. And you're drunk? I didn't know that you are drinking alcohol?" Luhan said worridly while seeing Seohyun's appearance.. She's hair is so messy and her dress almost uncover her private spot..

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know where am I going to.." she said..

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on, I'll take you home.." Luhan said smiling at her..

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun also smile at him but suddenly, she collapse.. Luckily, Luhan is fast so he catch Seohyun from falling..

 

 

 

 

 

"AISH!! Now How can I get you on your home.." he said..

 

 

 

 

 

"He carry Seohyun bridal style and put her on his car.. After that, he drive along on his home.. When they got home, Luhan lay her on his bed feeling his face so near with hers.. He slowly lean his head on Seohyun's head then kiss her passionately.. He pulled quickly knowing that he have to prevent her feelings from her.. He pull off the shoes on Seohyun's feet and saw some bruises because of the shoes.. He put the blanket on her and lay beside her..

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll protect you and take care of you Joo-ah.. I will surely make you happy like the past Joohyun I knew.." Luhan whispered and kiss Seohyun's forehead..

 

 

 

 

 

Actually, Seohyun isn't sleep yet.. She want to know what will Luhan do to her in case he'll do something drity.. Seohyun remembered all about their past and flashback all the happenings at their life..

 

 

 

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun and Luhan are chldhood friends at califonia since diaper days.. She is inlove with him and also Luhan feels the same.. When Seohyun is 9 and Luhan is 10 years old, they started to love each other, to take careof each other and to make promises to each other.. Thay became lover at the age of 13 and 14.. Even their parents agreed on them.. They loved each other very much like they did not live when someone's missing.. But when Luhan reached 16 years old, his parents decided to take his college at Seoul.. They are so sad bacause of that..

 

 

 

 

 

When the day Luhan will leave, Seohyun sent him at the airport..

 

 

 

 

 

"Promise me that you will come back here at canada when I'm comming 18.. I want you to be with my 18 roses.. Promise me!" she said with her teary eyes..

 

 

 

 

 

"Nae, I promise.. But promise me too that you'll not love anyone besides me.." Luhan said..

 

 

 

 

 

"Nae, I promise.." Seohyun said..

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan kissed her lips passionately before leaving.. They wave their hands with each other and mouthed 'Goodbye' and 'Take care'..

 

 

 

 

 

~End of Flashback~

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun can't take her tears anymore.. So she let them roll down while her eyes are still closed.. She inhale heavily and decided to sleep also.. She felt Luhan's arm on her waist so she put her arms on his waist also.. The two sleep happily with each other..

 

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Author's pov..

KYAAAA!! I hope you like this chapter..

Sorry for my wrong grammar and words that I used..

Subscrieb and leave a comment pleeeeaasee.. :D