Chapter 9

9 Girls And A Badboy

"Mi-Minho O-oppa?!!" said Seohyun with a surprise face, eyes wide open and jaws drop almost hitting the floor..

 

Minho is Seohyun's childhood friend and her second best GUY friend.. They had a secret crush on each other but didn't confess to each other yet because they fear of getting rejected.. She always says her secret and bad feeling at him whenever they are alone.. He is Seohyun's guardian who's always there to protect her, to give his shoulders for her to cry her soul out whenever she feels bad, and the one who helped her forget about Luhan.. They are close to each other just like Seohyun and Luhan in the past and almost thought that they are couple.. People think that they fit with each other and make a beautiful couple..

 

But when Minho's parents decided that he will continue his studies at France. He make her cry again just like when Luhan leaved her.. She almost cry every single minute just by seeing her photos with Minho and hearing his name called by other people.. But as the years passed, she understand everything.. Why Minho leaved her.. She just accept the fact that her unnies and parents are the ones who will stick to her forever and don't just leave her hanging in the air..

 

While Seohyun is thinking deeply, Minho and Hyoyeon look at her weirdly.. "Baby, you alright?" ask Hyoyeon while eyeing her dongsaeng worridly.. "Seohyun-ah, are you ok?" ask Minho asking her curiously.. Finally, hearing Minho's voice, Seohyun quickly get back to reality clueless of what's happening.. "Ah, yes? we're you saying anything?" she ask her unnie and the same time glancing at Minho who is only looking at her..

 

"Oh! Seohyun-ah! who's ther--" before Tiffany could finish her sentence, she gasp at what she sees.. "MINHO-SSI??!!" the whole house was filled by her shout causing the other girls to immediately shot awake.. They all run to the front door to see if Minho is really there.. And to their surprise, he is really really standing there..

 

"MINHO-SSI!!!!" they all shout at the same time causing Seohyun, Minho, Hyoyeon and Tiffany to cover their ears in annoyance.. "Yah! Do you all have to SHOUT at the SAME time?!" Hyoyeon shout at them with a pissed face written all over her face.. But just by seeing their faces, she immediately laugh hard causing the others to look at each other.. "OMONA!!" Jessica shout while seeing her unnie and her dongsaengs morning face.. They look disgusting with their messed up hair and morning face.. Seohyun, Minho and Tiffany joined Hyoyeon who's now sitting on the ground because of laughing so hard..

 

"YAH!! Wash your face and comb your hair first before butting on someones conversation.." said Tiffany who's pointing at Taeyeon's morning face.. After hearing what Tiffany just said, all the girls run back inside the house and start fixing themselves..

 

"Minho-ssi, come in!" said Hyoyeon finally realizing that he's standing there not moving from his position.. "Ah, ne! Gomawo noona!" he said finally entering the house.. Tiffany and Hyoyeon go in first while Seohyun and Minho walk awkwardly going to the living room..

 

After entering the living room, they all sat at the couch eyeing their two dongsaeng sitting with each other awkwardly.. Seohyun is mooving uncomfortable from her seat because of the awkwardness in the air juast as what Minho's doing.. Sooyoung, the cheerful girl in the girls, decided to break the uncomfortable feeling in the room..

 

"So Minho-ssi, what took you here? We thought that yo were in France.." she ask finally relieving what Minho is feeling right now.. "Ah, I just have 2 months break form school, so I decided to go back here after many years.." he said flashing his angel like smile.. "Oh, is that so?" said Yuri.. Minho just nodded and the air was filled with awkwardness AGAIN..

 

*Great! Awkward silence again! Yah! Eottoke?!* Seohyun thought worriedly in her mind.. "Should we eat now? Youknow I'm so hungry.." said Yoona causing the others to sigh in relief.. *I LOVE YOU YOONA UNNIE/DONGSAENG!! You're the best unnie/dongsaeng that break the awkwardness in the air EVER!* thought everyone while standing from their positions to go to the kitchen..

 

*I miss this!* thought Minho who is looking at Seohyun everytime when he arrived here..

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short and late update!

Just being busy at school! You know, students this time..

Sorry for the wrong grammar and mispelled words if there is..

Comment and Subscribe Ace Babies! Thank you for reading!"