Chapter 2

9 Girls And A Badboy

 

Author's pov..

 

 

 

When Seohyun got to her classroom, she sat on her chair and put her earphones.. She turn her head to her right side and saw Luhan kissing a girl.. And she looks like a cheerleader, you can tell it by her clothes.. She rolled her eyes and ignore what is happening on her environment..

 

 

 

Then another teacher enter their classroom, but different from the teacher before.. She is a girl, and looks like a fresh graduate.. All the students went back to their seats and stay calm.. You can tell whether thay like the teacher or not, because when the first teacher enter the room they are so noisy and now they are so quiet and calm..

 

 

 

"Ok class, please stand up the new students.." the teacher said..

 

 

 

Seohyun stand up and earn nervouse feelings on her body.. "Stay calm Seo Joo Hyun.." She said to herself..

 

 

 

"Ok first is Ms. Seo.. Please come forward.." said the teacher again..

 

 

 

Seohyun walked slowly to the front of the room.. When she reached there she started to talk..

 

 

 

"Hello, I'm Seo Joohyun.. You can call me Joohyun but I prefer Seohyun.. I'm half Korean and half American.. I'm 23 years old and born on June 28 1991.. I lived in America since I was born and deicded to continue my studies here in Seoul.." and the she finished it with a smile..

 

 

 

"Good Job Ms. Seo, any question class?" the teacher ask..

 

 

 

Seohyun saw many students raise their hands but the teacher pointed to Luhan.. She was shock and think of what will be his question.. Oh GOD, please save me.. She thought..

 

 

 

"What is your question Mr. Xi?" the teacher ask..

 

 

 

"Are your single?" he said while smiling charmingly at Seohyun..

 

 

 

All of the students got shocked of what Luhan asked about Seohyun.. What the ?! Is he really serious about that? Should I answer him? She thought for a moment before answering his question..

 

 

 

"N-nae.. I am.." she said nervously..

 

 

 

"Can I date you?" he ask again..

 

 

 

Is he stupid or what? Now all of the girls here is staring at me, wishing that they can make holes in my face.. Ugh!! I want to kill him!!

 

 

 

"Ok Mr. Xi, that's enough.. I'm sure Ms. Seo is free later after class, so you can talk to her and ask her your questions.. Right Ms. Seo?" the teacher said..

 

 

 

"Ah, Nae.." Seohyun said unsurely of what she said.. What did she said? And What did I just said? Ugh! PABO!

 

 

 

After Class..

 

 

 

"What?! He really said that?! Oh God! please take me to the right path.. I really want to kill that boy, RIGHT NOW!!" Jessica said with a growling sound..

 

 

 

The 8 girls are so mad of Luhan now.. They can kill him anytime and anywhere.. When they are busy of planning on how to punish that man, someone talk and ask them.. "Hey Honey!" they stop for a while and turn back slowly.. There, they saw Luhan with smiling face..

 

 

"WHAT?! HONEY?! Don't call her that if you don't want to get burried alive!!" Jessica said with a growling tone..

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHA!! You're so funny Sica noona.." Luhan said..

 

 

"Don't you ever call her NOONA you bastard!!" Yuri said..

 

 

"Seohyun-ah, will you go out with me? I'll make sure that your night will be happy!" he said seductively..

 

 

"SHUT-UP you stupid boy! You'll regret it when you say anything else.." said Tiffany..

 

 

"And you know, I'm also good in bed.. So don't worry, I'll make sure you're happy.." Luhan said while bursting out in laughter..

 

 

While the others are busy on stopping Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon from hurting Luhan, someone at the back talk causing them to turn around..

 

 

"TAKE THIS B****!!" Luhan heard that words causing him to turn around.. The person immediately punch Luhan at his right cheek causing him to loss his balance and hit the floor.. Everyone got shock and quickly look at that person and saw...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YOONA!!" They are all shocked when they saw her.. Who would ever imagine that only a girl will lay a hand on Luhan's face.. Because everyone didn't bother to do that.. Luhan got froze on his spot with her jaw down and wide eyes..

 

 

"Don't you ever say those words to my baby again!! Or else, your FACE will no longer seen here in school!! UNDERSTAND??!!" Yonna said growling and staring at Luhan with death glare..

 

 

"N-nae, nae.." That's the only word that Luhan can say right now.. He didn't imagine that a GIRL punch his beautiful face.. He quickly get up and run for his life.. The girls can't believe that Luhan is such a coward boy that run away because a girl punch his  face..

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Author's Note..

Sorry for the wrong grammar/word..

But stll, hope you like it.. :)

Subscribe and comment please