Chapter 3

9 Girls And A Badboy

 

Author's pov..

 

 

 

After 3 months, there still no sign of Luhan's revenge on the 9 girls.. SPECIALLY on Yonna, the girl who punched his beautiful baby face..

 

 

 

Seohyun's pov..

 

 

 

When we arrived at school, my unnies decided to take me to my classroom to be sure that I'll be safe.. Because they didn't know when will Luhan attack me based on the moment that happened 3 months from now.. When we arrived at the classroom, my unnies stop in front of the door and have a small conversation with me..

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ah, if that bastard boy attack you, punch his face as hard as you can.."  Yoona said..

 

 

 

"Get it Seohyun-ah?" Taeyeon said to be sure..

 

 

 

"Nae unnie.. Gomawo.. Annyeong.." I wave my hand on them and smile before entering the classroom.. I looked at Luhan and as usual, he's kissing another girl again.. I mean another "Random" girl.. When Ms. Park enter the room, the two broke the kiss and the girl wave her hand on Luhan before leaving.. Luhan notice that I'm staring at him weirdly and so he finally looked at me.. He smirk and I just rolled my eyes..

 

 

 

"Ok class, before I discuss our new lesson, I have to tell you something.." said Ms. Park..

 

 

 

"What is it?" all the students said..

 

 

 

"Our Intramurals (A/N: Intrams for short.. :D) will be held in two weeks, so I have picked our muse and .." she said..

 

 

 

Before Ms. Park continue her sentence, I glance at Luhan and I saw him smirk wide.. I grew more nervous of what he did..

 

 

 

"Our is Mr. Xi Luhan and our muse is..

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Ms. Seo Joohyun.." she said..

 

 

 

I froze on my spot with wide eyes and jaw drop.. Is it really true?! I'm the muse and Lu-luhan is the ? AHHHHHHHHHH!! ANIYO!! This is not happening!! Tell me that I'm dreaming.. That I'm still in my deep sleep.. WAAAAAAHHH!!! After thinking of my deep thought, I finally went back to reality.. I turn to see Luhan and he is smiling widely at me.. UGH!! I can't take this anymore!!

 

 

Author's pov..

 

 

 

After class Seohyun and her 8 deicided to eat their lunch.. They are at the table eating peacefully when someone interrupted them..

 

 

"Hey Seohyun-ah, don't forget that we have practice after class.." Luhan said obviously teasing her..

 

 

"Bwoa? Yah! What are you saying?" Taeyeon said curiously..

 

 

"Don't you know that Seohyun and I will be the muse and ?" Luhan said..

 

 

"BWOA???!!!" They all shouted when they heard what Luhan said..

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Author's Note..

WAAAAHH!! Another chapter..

Thanks for subscribing on my first story..

And leave a comment please.. :)