Chapter 8

9 Girls And A Badboy

After the arguement of the two lovers............. I mean enemies, Luhan drove off to Seohyun's house.. While driving he recognize that Seohyun is sleeping and didn't notice that they're almost there.. Luhan seems to forgot that he is suppose to bring Seohyun at the corner of the street so he drove directly at her house.. When they arrived, Luhan lightly shook Seohyun to wake her up..

 

"Seohyun-ah................ Seohyun-ah................. Wake up, we're here.." he said softly as he leaned closer to whisper it to Seohyun's ear.. As Seohyun open her eyes, she was so shocked that Luhan is actually inches away from her.. Yes, I mean it... ONLY inches away from her.. Her eyes widen trice of it's size and her jaw almost drop of the sudden closeness.. Luhan seems to notice it too so he slowly back off.. After he backed off, heat rise up his cheeks and palms getting sweaty.. He quickly turn away so Seohyun won't see his tomato face.. Seohyun look away too to avoid eye contact to him.. And then.................

.

.

.

.

.

.

AWKWARD SILENCE attacks.. No one dares to say anything to each other because of what happens.. After about 3 minutes, Seohyun can't take the weird atmosphere anymore so she decided to speak first..

 

"Luhan-ssi.." she was cut off when Luhan suddenly spoke..

 

"Just call me Oppa.." he smiled sweetly after he said those words.. He felt embarrased because she told her to just call him "Oppa".. On the other side, Seohyun also felt embarrased because she just can't say Oppa to the one she really don't want to call to..

 

"O--opp---a, why did you came up at the front of my house? I told you to drop me at the street.. Because you know my unnies will be mad if they saw you.. It's gonna be World War III for sure.. And if they--.." she was cut off because Luhan covered and shush her.. "I don't think so.. They seemed tired yesterday night so maybe they are still sleeping.." he said calmly..

 

*How can he say that? Did he know that he might be in danger if he dares to make a step forward to my unnies? Aish! This man, really..* Seohyun thought while frowning and pouting at the same time staring at Luhan.. He noticed it and smile at her cuteness.. *She really is cute..* he thought.. "Don't you want to enter that house of yours?" he asked.. "Ah, ne! Gomawo Luhan-ssi.... er..... I mean oppa for the ride.. See you at school.." she bid goodbye and got out of the car..

 

"Chakhaman! Can I get your number?" he ask.. "Oh..... Sure..." she simply reply and take Luhan's phone and put her number in it.. After that, she handed it to Luhan and enter her house.. Luhan look at his phone and notice that she didn't save her number yet.. She just type it there.. He saved it with the name "Tianshi" meaning angel.. He drove to his house to get ready for school..

 

Seohyun's pov..

 

When I enter the house, I was so shock of what happened.. It's like a super typhoon had visited our house.. My jaws dropped on the floor.. My unnies are every where.. Messy hair, disastered make-up, and to make it more worst, the living room is also dirty.. Why is it like this? I know we came to a club to party, not in our house.. It's like a teenager made a party here and invite all her highschool friends.. What the heck! I take off my shoes and go to the nearest person to me.. And luckily, it was Hyoyeon unnie.. I started to shook her and hope that I could take her out of her dream land immediately..

 

"Unnie! Unnie! Wake-up!" I shouted in her ears.. Soon she was whinning and shaking her head furiously.. She open her eyes slowly and cover it quickly because of tha sun rays coming from the window.. "Unnie! What happen?! Why is it our house is like this? It's like a 7.9 magnitude earth quake happened.. Why is it like this?" I said to her not stopping to shake her body to shot her awake.. "Unnie! Sunny unnie and Jessica unnie! They wanted to have a party here at our house! So they bought snaks and drinks.. That's why you haven't seen us at the club.. We leave when we fought with a bunch of girls.. We can't get you because you might be involve in the fight.." she explained to me.. *Ohh.. That's why they just disappear like a bubble.. Well at least call me when they got home!* I thought..

 

"Unnie! can you please wake the others up? Then make them go wash up before we go to school.. Then I'll make breakfast.." I said to her while getting up.. "Ne, but where did you stay last night?" Hyoyeon unnie ask.. *Oh crap! Should I tell her? Or should I lie? Well, she's not that angry at Luhan not like Taeyeon unnie, Yoona unnie, Sica unnie and Tiffany unnie who were super duper angry at Luhan..* she thought before she finally talk.. "Uhm.." *Sigh* "Luhan found me at the club troubled so he send me to his house.. But don't worry, he didn't do anything at me.. So please unnie, don't tell this to others.. They'll kick luhan's if they found out.." I begged at her and I became calm when she nodded her head.. "Thanks unnie!" I said.. "Ok ok, go wash up yourself first before you cook.. I'll take care of the others.." she said.. "Gomawo! Jinjja! Gomawo unnie!" I said and go upstairs..

 

Author's pov..

 

After Seohyun got upstairs, she walk to the bathroom and take a bath.. While she's at the bathtub, she's thinking of what happened earlier.. When Luhan got SUPER close to her.. Her heart skipped a beat when that happens and she almost forgot how to breath.. She also notice that Luhan blushed a little.. Can you imagine that? Luhan the great blushed in front of a girl? Impossible right? She kept thinking of him and what happened to them.. When she come back to reality, she shook her head furiously.. Not believing of what she was thinking few seconds ago.. She quickly rinse her body and got up to cover her body with a towel.. She got to her closet at wore her school's P.E uniform.. She comb her hair and apply some lotion and face cream.. Suddenly she felt her phone vibrate from her side.. She took it and saw  two new message.. "Unknown" she read.. She open the first one and read the text..

 

"I have a surprise for you later.. And don't forget to eat your breakfast.. -Lulu"

 

*Sigh* "Aish, this crazy boy!" she said to herself while frowning.. Then she saw the second message.. It also come from an unknown number.. She opened it and read the message..

 

"I'll come visit you at your house.. I know you missed me, so I'll go there and be ready.. -Minmin" again you frown at the message.. *Who's minmin? Is it a girl or a boy? Sounds very familiar..* you thought and just shrugged it off..

 

You put your phone on you bag and go downstairs to cook.. When you came down, you decided to cook american style breakfast.. She cooked pancakes and toasted breads.. She also make hot chocolates and some coffees.. While putting the foods at the table Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon came up.. "Morning baby.." said Tiffany.. "Good morning unnies!" Seohyun greeted the three.. Then the doorbell ring.. "I'll go open it.." said Hyoyeon..

 

She ran to the front door and slowly unlocked it.. When she open it wide her eyes shot wide open and her jaw dropped.. She can't believe that HE would come here and visit Seohyun after so many years.. The boy smiled sweetly at Hyoyeon and bowed at her.. "Annyeong Hyoyeon Noona! Nice to meet you again for so many years.. "Uhmm...... What are you doing here......? Minho-ah?" she ask Minho with curiousity.. "Unnie! Who's there?" Seohyun walk to her unnie and also got shock.. She almost faint but held it in.. "Mi-Minho O-oppa??!!"

 

***************************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait! Just being busy with school.. It's not my fault.. It's hard to be a highschooler..

And sorry for the short update.. But I'll make more updates next next week because it's sem break..

By the way, I'm a Filipina.. So don't blame me if I in English..

Thank you for reading! Comment and Subscribe please! :D

Hope you like it!