Chapter 1

9 Girls And A Badboy

Luhan's Pov..

 

I wake up in the morning because of my alarm clock is so noisy.. It's already 6;30 and I have to prepare for school in just 30 minutes.. I quickly run to the bathroom and grab a towel.. After that I took my school uniform and wear my shoes.. I got my keys and drive to school as fast as I can.. After I parked my car, I went straight inside the school and walk at the hallway.. I heared many girls screaming my name.. "Well What can I say, I'm famous.." Ithought to myself.. I ran to my classroom and sit on my chair..

 

I saw a beautiful girl sitting beside me that is quietly listening to music not caring of her new environment.. Yes, I knew she is a new student.. Because no one seems to talk to her.. And the I decided to say welcome to her new school by pinching her chubby cheeks.. "OH GOD! Her cheeks are so fluffy!" She look at me and said "What's your problem?" with a confuse look.. I smirk and wink at her for my response.. She just rolled her eyes and look away..

 

Few minutes passed by, a new profesor enter our classroom.. I looked at him and noticed that he's in the age of 40's or 50's.. Well, I don't think that he'll last longer here.. Because many of us bullies new teachers except for Ms. Park, because she's so damn y..

 

I got out of my day dreaming when the teacher started to discuss..

 

Recess Time..

 

Seohyun's Pov..

 

When it's recess time, I decided to look for my unnie before eating at the canteen all alone.. When I was about to cross the gym, someone patted my shoulder causing me to turn back.. Then I saw a familiar guy, she was looking at me and smiling..

 

"You again? What the hell doyou want from me?!" I ask almost growling..

 

He smirked before answering my question, "May I know your name?"

 

I look at him with a question look and smirk, "You? Want to know my name? I don't want to.."

 

After that I turned back and continue to walk again, but he pulled my arm quickly and strongly causing me to move closer to his face.. We both froze to our spot and got interrupted when someone shouted..

 

"Hey Badboy!! What do you think your doing with our baby girl?!" We both look at that person and I found out that it was Jessica unnie with a death glare plastered on her face..

 

My 8 unnies walk closer to our spot and all eyes on Luhan that they wish they have a power to make holes on his body..

 

"Seohyun-ah, are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Taeyeon unnie said worridly..

 

"So, Seohyun is your name.." Luhan said smling at me..

 

"Yes! She is Seohyunie.." Yuri unnie said proudly..

 

"How about you?" Yoona unnie said with her one eyebrow up..

 

"Who the HELL are you?!" Jessica unnie said with a death glare..

 

Luhan look at the with a confuse look and laugh before answering Sica unnies question.. "ME?!"

 

"No, No, the chair.. Hey chair, what's Your name?" said Hyoyeon unnie getting pissed off..

 

"Of course you! who's the only stranger here?" said Sunny unnie..

 

"Oh come on, You don't know me? Tell me where do you guys come from? Mars?" Luhan said laughing again..

 

"No, from EXO planet.. Where do you think we lived? Of course here on Earth.. We are not aliens like you!!" said Tiffany unnie.. and all of them laugh hysterically including me..

 

Then I saw Luhan getting angry, so I try to stop my laugh from coming out.. His eyebrows went all down and he stares at my unnies with death glare.. 

 

"Maybe we should go to the canteen unnies, because I and Sooyoung unnie is starving.. Right Sooyoung unnie?" I glare at Sooyoung unnie and get a quick response..

 

"Oh yes! I'm starving come one!" Then we take the 7 girls away from Luhan to preven World War 3..

 

End of pov..

 

Author's pov..

 

Minutes passed by so fast and the recess is over so the girls need to go to their classroom.. But when they are walking at the hallway, many students talk about what happened before.. The girls look at each other and look over Seohyun.. She is walking behind them with her head facing the floor.. So Taeyeon as the oldest decided to talk to her for a moment..

 

"Seohyun-ah, any problem?" she said worridly..

 

"Aniyo unnie.. I'm fine.." She replied while smiling weakly..

 

"I knew you for many years, and I know when you have problems.. You can say it to unnie, right?" Taeyeon said..

 

"Mianhae unnie.. It's all my fault.. Now all the students are talking nonsense from us.." she said about to cry..

 

"You said it already, it's nonsense.. So don't mind the.. We are here to protect you.. That's the purpose why your parents sent us here with you.. We're here to protect you from harmful people.." Taeyeon said..

 

"Nae, unnie.. Gomawo.." Seohyun said and hug her unnie..

 

"Kaja, We will be late.." Then the 9 girls proceed to their own classroom..