CEO'sD-9

CEO's Daughter [Semi-Hiatus/Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

"silence, silence, silence'' no one dares to speak. After what Sumin saw the boys gather at the kitchen facing Sumin. Kris and Suho are  so dissappointed at their childish behaviours. 

Sumin's POV
I feel like i'm gonna laugh anytime soon, I swear the boys look so scared at me. They're, maybe, thinking that I'm mad at them. Duh why would i?. 
"Ahem" I cleared my throat, dang silence is killing me. The boys look at me, I eventually shift my gaze at Chen Chen who lowered his head. "How's your life being upside down chen-chen?"I break a smile. The boys look at me sending me a are-you-not-mad-look?. "Aigoo, guys i'm not mad okay?, I was just surprised that's why i yelled" I laugh. "whooo, I thought we're gonna get punished sumin"Chanyeol exhaled. "ahaha  I know that you're bored, i feel guilty that you didn't come with me" I frowned. 


"It's okay Sumin-ah" Lay smiled, atleast Chen got punished. Luhan approved which leds to the two leaders to sigh.  Sumin and the rest laugh. "Oh I bought something for you guys" She beamed. 

"wow! you spoiled the maknaes so much sumin" Luhan said looking at the bags. Sumin rolled her eyes " Minseok oppa and face already said me that" She said coldly. "so this is all ours Sumin?"Chanyeol asked with a creep smile in his face, "yep" "you even bought are favorite brands how did you know that?" Kai asked. "Sumin shrugged "I have my sources" "thanks anyway" "you're welcome". 

They we're all in the living room except for kris who's propably sleeping. "How much did you spent with these stuffs?"Suho asked Sumin. Sumin did a mental add, "Well for just the panda, I spent 2000$" She said. The boys look at Tao who just whitle like he didn't hear anything. "It's okay, I bought it all because i wanted to to" Sumin said. "say in return can you do me guys a favor?" She look at them. 
"what favor?" kyungsoo look at her. 
"let's go to Sm Ent" she said. 
"Sm?Wait what?!!" Kris butted in. Sumin jump in her seat, "holy shizuz face, you scared my soul" She said helding her chest. 
"Sm? you want to see seonsangnim?" Baekhyun asked. Sumin changed her expression into a cold one. "no"
"then what will you do in there?"Kris said.
Sumin look at Kai, "Yah!! kkamjongie can you teach you're noona how to dance?" 
Kai jaw dropped open followed by the boys, Sumin innocently blinked at them "What?, is that wrong for me to asked?"  
"Ani, but what if seonsangnim sees you?" Suho said. 
"he won't, he went today in Taiwan for a meeting and he'll be back next week "She said. 
"how did you know that?"Lay look at him "sources"

The boys just look at each other, Sumin sigh, "silence means yes" she got up "sleep well Sooman's money makers" She laugh and went to her room. 
"I just don't get noona sometimes" Sehun sigh.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

AYO!! MONEY MAKERS,!! PLEASE WAKE UP!! I DON'T WANT TO BARGE INTO YOUR ROOMS AND HURT YOUR HIDDEN TREASURES!

 

Sumin announced in the speakers again. The boys groaned because of Sumin's silliness but of course if the won't move as what Sumin said their 'hidden treasures' will be hurt. 

Luhan's POV

This is my first time confronting a girl who knows how to black mail us, scratch, threathened us. We immediately changed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter