CEO'sD-23

CEO's Daughter [Semi-Hiatus/Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! Sorry if you guys need to read previous chap. :(

 

“Kris!” Sumin run at her, “yah yah!!” she cried, “oppa what’s happening?” Donghae help Sumin to lift Kris, “ I believe he had a fever because of the rain”

“but her told us he was just walkin----”Oh my god Kris-shi” The secretary helped Donghae  but it seems that he didn’t notice that he’s facing another celebrity.

“ajusshi you know Kris was here at the first place?” Sumin said with a tone of annoyance.

“well yea, but who the hell would wait for almost four hours to a girl who doesn’t even bother telling him where did she go!” the ajusshi said kind of angry. Sumin stopped and look at Kris, “he, he waited for four hours here outside, he did that for me?” she said and look at the security guard who was so shocked that he was actually talking to the girl, to Sumin, The girl that made Kris like this.

*Ding* *Dong*

"Yah Tao open the door! " Shouted Sehun who was busy playing ps4 with Kai. Tao get up and muttered some incoherent words while the bell ring again. 

"Wait up!" He yelled, and run towards the door. As he open the door- "Oh my gosh Sumin noona what happened?" Tao exclaimed. The rest of EXO heard Tao and run towards him, "Sumin, you're back, are you okay?" Suho immediately asked. Sumin just give them a faint smile.

"Guys, someone give me a hand here?" A man said. The boys look at Sumin back and see Donghae trying to help the unconscious Kris stand up.
"What the hell happened ?" Chen said and run towards Donghae followed by Lay. The two helped their sunbae to carry Kris in his room. The rest of the boys followed them except for Sehun, "Noona, what happened?" he sadly, asked. Sumin told him everything that happened.

"Sorry Sehun, I'm so sorry for being selfish" She cried, despite of being drenched in the rain Sehun come closer to Sumin and hugged her tightly. 
"Noona, Gwenchana. Hyung will be fine. He is strong you know. Besides he needs to recover quickly. You guys need to date you know" he smiled.

"Sehun-ah" Sumin looked at her surprised, "You knew?"

Sehun laughed, " We all knew noona. We all knew that Kris hyung likes you. We are not sure if the feelings are mutual tho" he said. "Anyway, noona go change arasso? I will tell kyungsoo hyung to cook some porridge for you guys. Don't blame yourself for what happened." He added and bid goodbye to Sumin, as he march down towards  Kris' room.

"We are not sure if the feelings are mutual tho?, what does he mean?" Sumin whispered to herself as she let her body sink in the bathtub.

"Do I like him?" She asked herself, "Do I really like him?" She said once again, "Ugh, of course I don't! why would I like him?" She said and get up. 

As she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter