CEO'sD-7

CEO's Daughter [Semi-Hiatus/Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

knock! knock!

"Come in"

"my ninja princess, i'm going home now" Amber look at Sumin who's gazed was at the window, "hmmm" Sumin said still looking at the night sky. before Amber come outside, "how are they?" she asked,Amber look at her and smiled, "oh you mean Exo?, they're okay. the staffs already delivered their belongings so yeah, they feel so home in here"

"ah, i see, take care llama" Sumin left out a little smile.

 

Amber shut the door closed, she then look at the boys, "i'm going now" the boys bow at her, "please take care of Sumin, you guys are my hoobaes so i trust you well enough" she said. "neh sunbaenim, we'll take good care of her" Suho said while the boys nodded in agreement.

 

"is she okay in there hyung?" Sehun asked Lay, lay just shrugged "I don't know maknae" he said, "maybe she's just shy" Chanyeol butted in. "shut up yeol" Baekhyun join in. Sehun and Lay just look at the two. "how's your arm sehun?" Suho asked. "i'm okay hyung, I think noona just got shocked from what she saw" the maknae explained.

"noona?" all of them said, sehun nod,

"sumin noona" he beamed. "eeett , you like her don't you?" chanyeol teased. "aniyo(no), she just have a sister-like aura" he explained,

"i agree" Tao said. Lay, Suho, baekhyun, chanyeol, and Sehun look at him, "you're not mad at her?" lay asked. "of course not, like what sehun said, she was shocked". Suho just smile knowing that Sumin already had a great impact on the two maknae."where's the others?" Suho asked tao, "in their rooms, unpacking" he said. "okay then, we better unpack our things too, and go to sleep" Suho chanted.

 

 

 

 

Kai's POV

Time goes by so fast, its morning already. I woke up early but it doesn't mean that I didn't sleep well, actually i want to sleep more but i want to see her; Lee Sumin. I'm so curious about her, why did she had a fight in seonsaengnim? and most of all why did she agree staying here?. it happened so fast yesterday that we're here now in her house, staying for one month. sigh. I look at my roommates who were D.O, Lay and Minseok hyung. There we're three rooms; Kris, Tao,Chen and Suho on the first room, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the second room and us the third. Sumin's room we're separated from us. " I look at them and they're still sleeping, i suddenly heard a sound that came from speakers, larged speakers.  i got up and came nearer and i almost jumped when her voice started to came out on the thing.

 

GOOD MORNING SOOMAN'S MONEY MAKERS. PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYELIDS AND BRING YOUR ASSES AT THE KITCHEN NOW.

 

I heard kyungsoo growl because of annoyance, I chuckled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter