CEO'sD-12

CEO's Daughter [Semi-Hiatus/Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yay! i updated kekeke<3 No drama for a while .

Sumin's POV

 

After the incident Exo and I slept early but the problem is I can't sleep. Fudge my life. I keep thinking what happened earlier. I'm not sad though its just I don't get why I cried, one thing for sure I didn't cry because of the sasaeng fans. Is it my Father again? ughhh. You'll know the reason why I hate my father, someday just give me more time. I also thought why that face was so mad at me, I mean,dude, she yelled at me but the thing is he protected me from his obsessed fans and i'm so thankful for it.

 

I am still laying in my bed, I can't tell what time is it because I don't know where did my phone go and my room was blinded by curtains. "I need to drink water" I get up in my bed but before i wear my slippers I try to find my phone. "so dark"

"finally" I found my phone under my pillows. I unlocked it. "God! 6:30 a.m??" I shouted. 6:30 a.m and i'm still awake. whatever. I headed to the kitchen. First thing I noticed was the lights are open. maybe one of the boys got thirsty too.

 

I opened the fridge and grab some milk when suddenly "BOO!!"

 

 

"PFFFFFFT" Sumin spit all of the milk on the culprit.

"ewww noona" Sumin look at him.

"ka-kamjjong?" Sumin said, sending the boy deathly glares. Kai just laugh at her.

"it's so early why are you awake you sloth?" Sumin asked giving him a towel to wipe on, Kai just shrugged "actually we can't sleep" he said,.

"We?"

Kai nodded and wipe his face.  

 

"annyeong noona" Sumin eye size became double, "Panda, Thehun, Che-Chen??"

 

"it's so early why are you guys already awake?" Sumin said half whispered, half yelled.

 

"we can't sleep okay" Chen exclaimed. Tao and Sehun nodded cutely.

"You guys are the ones who need more sleep, well except for chen-chen" she laugh.

"yah! what do you mean by that?" Chen said,

"nothing" Sumin said.

"so what should we do now?" Kai butted in.

 

"Oh i know, let's do something crazy" Sumin beamed and smirked.

 

"crazy?" The boys said, confused.

"Wait i'll be back" Sumin runs toward her room.

 

 

Sehun, Tao, Kai, and Chen gathered in the living room waiting for Sumin. After five minutes Sumin came back holding a box.

"What's that noona?" Sehun asked, Sumin sat down and opened the box, "here were this let's have a mini concert" she said. Kai laughed because of Sumin childiness. After wearing it Sumin look at the boys"ready?"

"ready! "

"Panda turn it on let's bring the boys out" she smirked.


 

 

 

The speakers turn on and the music blasted on the living room, Sehun and Tao we're dancing like crazies while Kai and Sumin were playing a dance game. Chen just watch and sing the song. "noona what if hyungs wake up?"Tao asked afraid he might get scolded. "then they wake up" Sumin said. "let's play this" Kai said and change the song.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter