CEO'sD-17

CEO's Daughter [Semi-Hiatus/Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ashes??* The boys look at Sumin, eyes wide open. No one try asking what happened to her brother but Sumin look at the boys with an agony written all over her eyes.

She look at them as if she's telling "yes, my brother is dead" and "I can never take him back". Tao and Sehun wants to hug Sumin but no not yet. Sumin took a glance at someone who's standing at besides the television before looking at the floor again.

 

"I know that you guys are surprised on what I said and I know Sooman didn't tell a thing" she sigh and continue " I really do have a brother and his dead" She look at the boys once again. "and I know you're all curious why, you don't need to ask".

Chanyeol grew unsteady he was tapping his fingers on his lap, perhaps the giant doesn't like sad stories at all.

" so let me tell you what happened to him and you can go connect the dots" Sumin said and grabbed a pillow.

"connect the dots?" Luhan said befuddled. what does she mean? all the boys are probably thinking right now.

 

"My oppa's name is Lee Cho-Soo" she smiled and speak again, "his not actually a real Lee, his adopted" The boys look at eachother, another revelation from Sumin again.

" ho-how?" Suho ask.

 

"they (parents) thought that they can't have a child so they adopted oppa but after a year I came into their life. it didn't change though they still care for my oppa like we're really siblings who says blood is thicker than water? "Sumin chuckled.

The boys smile at Sumin. "my oppa and I always play, he doesn't teased me he treated me like i'm her princess. but someone ruined it" she gritted her teeth and the boys know who's Sumin was talking about.

"he started the company telling my brother to help him, but my brother doesn't want to, he and my brother always fight. Umma said that it was nonsense and a waste of time arguing about oppa joining the company but he wouldn't listen. I was so young that time but i'm not dumb on what's going on. My oppa still plays with me but it was not the same. he looks so stressed." Sumin forcing herself not to cry. Sehun walk over and hold Sumin's hand. "then one day I was walking home from school when I saw oppa's car in one of the restaurant.

 

flashback.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter