CEO'sD-2

CEO's Daughter [Semi-Hiatus/Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

( Sumin's POV)

 

"Ugh!!" I shouted as I throw all my stuffs in my luggage.

" I don't want to go home!! Why are you guys doing this to me??" I continually whine, well, I'm alone here anyway; so why bother?. I seriously don't want to see Soo Man a.k.a my father. Yes, he's my father but citizens of South Korea never know that. Why? Because I migrated here in Paris when I was fourteen years old and  with the help of my Grandparents they convinced their son to keep me as a secret. Why again? Simple; I don't want any attention. Oh, by the way, let me introduce myself nicely. I, Song Sumin, nineteen  years old. Daughter of SM Ent. Founder  ummmm you all know who he is, I feel disgusted, saying his name, okay back to the topic. I love Fashion well, maybe because I grew up here in Paris. I also learned how to protect myself from people who had satanic souls. Oh, I forgot I need to fix my stuffs, I'm gonna leave Paris soon. Cries seven continents, just kidding. You'll know more about me soon.


 

( Author's POV)

 

After she packed her things, Sumin let out a big sigh "Ugh!! My back hurts, " she said, trying to massage her back. She closed all the curtains of her Condo, "I'm going to miss you my hometown" She fake cry. " Silly Sumin go get your luggages now, " she said to herself.

 

Sumin open the door with her luggages and " OHMIGOSHDEARHEAVENSKILLMENOW" She shouted as her position and protect herself from the two suspicious guys who's in front of her. "Who are you? Did Soo Man send you in here? " She asked, closing the door, leaving a small space for her to speak.

" Aniyo ms. Sumin, your mom sent us here, I'm sorry if we scared you" the other man explained. Momwhat are you thinking? Do you think I'm gonna ditch you or something? Sumin exhaled " are you sure? You better not joke around or else I'll kick your balls off" She threatened.

The two men gulped " yes ms. Sumin we're telling the truth" they both replied. "Okay then, " she slowly opens the door. " Why didn't my mom say anything about this?"she coldly asks. The two men just shrugged. " Okay, if we're still gonna stay here i'm going to miss my flight, help me with my luggage quickly" she said and let the men enter her Condo.

 

" Miss why is it your luggages look so heavy? " The two men asked. Well Sumin had bought all of her fashion stuff which is now in the four luggages.

"My clothes, " she simply said.

"But don't you have any clothes in the Korea?" one of them asked again. Sumin became irritated because of these men.

" Do you think I will bring these damn clothes if i have one in Korea? " She sarcastically said. She stopped walking and face the two men

" Besides, it's Paris clothes. So you two shut up, you came here just to send me in the airport not to annoy me right? "She said, giving a deadly glare at the two.

" But miss, your mom told us to have a conversation with you" he said. Sumin's blood is boiling because of these two.

"Conversation? Just shut the up and that's the best conversation i'll ever get from you two, " she spat and enter the car.


 

The drive is pretty silent at all. Oh, thank god they shut their mouths Sumin thought.

"Miss, we're here" Sumin look at the airport, she eventually changed her expression in a very sad one.

She went step out the car. The men helped her with her luggages. "Okay boys, I'm gonna go now, thank you for helping me, you may go now, " she flashes a smile and turn around. "And oh don't worry i'll tell mom to hire you guys again since you two are the most talkative men ever" she wink and left.

" Citizens of Korea you better be good to me"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter