CEO'sD-10

CEO's Daughter [Semi-Hiatus/Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin was enjoying playing the piano when she heard a faint whispers, she stops playing and look back just to see the door was slightly opened. She sigh they're here and they propably heard me. great so great. Sumin got up and walk closer to the door in there she heard the whispers more clearly and she thought that the boys didn't noticed her presence. She smirk and opened the door, the boys who we're leaning in door stumble down. 

The boys got up and pretend that nothing happened. "so you know how to play piano sumin?" Lay asked trying not to be awkward. "Obviously" she shrugged.  Sumin joined Kai and Luhan who we're playing video games.

"why did you lied?" He said in English.Sumin look up at Kris who seems so angry. what's wrong with him?
"what are you talking about?" Suminm talked in English back. Kai and Luhan just look at the two. 
"you told us earlier in the van that you don't know any of our songs, how could you lied like that " He said angrily.
Sumin glare at him "I'm not" She shouted. The rest of the boys came to the living room, Kai and Luhan stop playing and look at them.
"you're not?"Kris smirked. "You don't lie but you just lied, huh Lee Sumin?" 
"why are you so angry about this?" She fumed out. The boys try to stop Kris and Sumin but they have the aura telling them 'stop us you'll die' , So the boys just look at them, besides they don't know what they are talking about. 
Kris look at Sumin "I hate people who lie Sumin" He said. "is that why you and seonsangnim fought?" 
"what?"she spat. Sumin is so red now, she hates how people bring his father everytime she's angry, she balled her fist. 
"is that what Sooman told you guys?" she look at him coldly, "is that what he told you guys?that i'm so mad at him because he wants me to become an idol? is that all? well you are all wrong" She shouted. "Then tell me all of it" Kris shouted back. 

Sumin was about to say something when, ", , " Tao said. Kris, Sumin and the rest look at him, "Language mister" Suho said firmly, "What is it Tao?" Luhan asked. "Sumin noona and Kris ge are in trouble" He said. "what?" Sumin and Kris said in unison. 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

ALL KPOP; "Kris and Tao spotted shopping in Myeongdong St. with a girl? Is that Wu Fan's Girlfriend?
according to the fans who saw Kris and Tao; they we're in Gucci and Kris and these girl also bought a lots of stuffs for Tao. They thought that she was Tao's girlfriend but they heard the maknae saying 'noona' to the girl. Also some of of these pictures that was taken by the fans, you can see that these girl was putting a cap in Kris, and they look so inlove with eachother . 

Sm Ent. didn't say anything about this yet."

 


Sumin became angrier reading the article wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter