CEO'sD-3

CEO's Daughter [Semi-Hiatus/Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


 

"o...ppa wa.....ke up! c'mon" Sumin said between her sob.

"sumin-ah be good okay?" the guy said forcing his eyes to open.

"oppa what are you saying?!! oppa the ambulance is here, oppa wake up! oppa" sumin cried and hugged the body.

"saranghae my little princess" he lastly said.


 

Sumin's POV

"OPPAAAAAAA!!!" I shouted as I held my chest. it hurts. I look so pale that I almost look like I'm a dying body. Passengers are looking at me. I don't need your pity.

"miss are you okay?" the stewardess asked me. do i look like i'm okay? goodness. " yes i am" i lied and wipe my tears.

why do people even always ask 'are you okay?' even though they already knew how you feel . worst dream.

" okay then, miss just please fastened your seatbelt because the plane will land soon, thank you" the stewardess informed and left.

" I feel so traumatized" I whispered and look at the sky.

 

 

 

"hyung are you sure it will work?" sehun look at chen. chen just nodded.

"you're not trolling are you?" kris eyed chen.

"yah! duizhang of course im not, this plan will work" chen said proudly. "you better" kai replied looking at the paper.

" so are you guys ready?" baekhyun asked. "hell yea!" chanyeol cheer.

"okay let's start" suho said.

"we are"

"one" they all said.

 

Chen's POV

Annyeong,okay maybe you're now asking why did exo trust me about my plan? well what can i say i'm  fab. kidding, well they need to trust me if not no World concert for us then. Exo and I went to our positions. the partners are; Kris and Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Kai and kyungsoo, Sehun and Tao, Lay and Xiumin, Suho and I.

I partner them up.evil laugh .you know there's the baekyeol and kaisoo couple.kekekeke. okay back to the plan.

"are you sure this will work?" suho hyung asked me. seriously? am i really a troll?.uwaaaaaa. I look at hyung. granpa kekekeke

"of course hyung trust me" i said for the thousandth time.

 

1st plan

~Follow Amber Sunbaenim.

 

"with this I need the maknae's cuteness, so Sehun and Tao" i whispered at Suho hyung. " they don't even look like maknaes" suho hyung whispered back.

" trust me, i need their acting skills too" I explained i'm excited about this.

 

Author's POV

Chen already explained to Sehun and Tao  what will they do. The maknaes just high-five each other because of excitement.Suho just shook his head. no time for fun kids.  

"are you ready?"

"yes hyung" they both said while fixing their earphones.

Chen and Suho hide in the corner while the maknaes wait for their sunbae to come out.


 

" I can't believe Chen gege can think of this plan" Tao said waiting.

Sehun nodded,"true well he's a troll" they just laugh. " oh here they come" Sehun said. they eventually change their poker-faced into a so freak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter