CEO'sD-5

CEO's Daughter [Semi-Hiatus/Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here" Sumin tossed the bag full of ice to Sehun and Tao who are wimping in pain. Exo glared at Sumin; she just look at them coldly " I'm sorry okay?, who the hell wouldn't panicked seeing her best friend with psychos?" Sumin chuckle, Amber just rub her neck while Exo help their maknae.

 

flashback...............

"What are you--Holy!!EXO?!!" Amber yelled. Sehun and Tao who are near their sunbae immediately run and cover Amber's mouth. "Sunbae please don't make a scene" Sehun pleaded, Amber look at the boys who nodded.

Amber was about to nod when "What the hell are you doing to my llama!!" Sumin burst out, they all look at Sumin who's so angry. Sumin run to Tao and Sehun; she harshly grab both maknaes arm and tackle them both in the floor. Amber and the rest of Exo look so shocked. "Zitao/Sehun/Sumin" they all shouted. Amber immediately pull Sumin's wrist while the boys help the maknaes to get up. "Sumin-ah" Amber said. "What?" sumin spat still looking at the boys. "they're my hoobaes"


 

"So Sooman's money makers, why did you followed me?" Sumin said coldly. "Uh-uh" Luhan stuttered. Still, Sumin is sending glares at them "Sumin calm down" Amber patted her back. "two words" She replied. Amber gulp Exo look at their sunbae.

"Yah! kris!" Sumin called him, "you know me?" he point himself, Sumin rolled her eyes " of course, your my father's money makers after all" she smirked. "dial sooman's number"she ordered. "eh?" kris look at amber who just sent him Just-do-it-if-you-want-to-live look. kris dial his seonsaengnim number so fast and he held it to sumin, sumin look at the caller i.d she then put it on a loudspeaker.

 

"umm sunbae what is she doing?" kai asked. "I think you need to say goodbye to your career" Amber laugh, hearing those words made Exo jump in their seats, "I'm just kidding, I think she will play a game"she exclaimed. "Game???" they all said confused.


 

Sumin didn't bother looking back at amber and exo because she knew that the boys we're asking tons of question to her friend. my poor baby llama. "hello? Wu Fan why did you call?"a male voice asked. Sumin jerk a little hearing his voice once again before she reply she sent exo a motion saying 'Don't talk just listen'

" Long time no talk, Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter