Chemistry Class

"She's The One"

~Lea's P.O.V~

Finally first day is coming to an end my last subject is Chemistry I don't know even why I have chemistry if my major is Journalism. Weird. You know our school is kind of more private, what i mean is they really are into the students future, thats why when we turn in to junior high school we will be given what will be our major and they will let us look into it so that we could be prepared for college.

I did not saw Jacob since this morning, considering i was spending my break and lunch time in the library reading books. Acutally I was hoping that we would have the same class even though just one. 

I look around the classroom, few people were only here since there is still 20 minutes before the bell rang and the teacher to come here. 

You may be thinking why i was in the library, since there will be no people in there, for the whole day girls were giving me looks , some will ask me about my relationship with Jacob, if we are friends or we are dating.

But i just ignore them, when the crowd goes bigger my savior will be there. Colin.

Colin and I did not spend much time since he is busy with the winter dance this coming december, he is a member of the student council, weird right? i mean he is talented and such. 

What you see in the movies or what you read in books is not true, about the cheerleader being the president but not here in our school and thanks to the teacher and principals since they are strict and they don't like the cheerleaders actually cause they bring dirt in our school name. 

Acutally the principal told me I should run for the president postion, but i rejected it since I'm not popular and so interested about it. Colin insited me to join and i was thinking about it maybe i should run but as vice president cause it will also help me in applying my college school. 

"Hey Lea" i was been dirfted out of my thought by a familiar voice, i look beside me and i was right who that voice came from.

"Hi Jacob" I replied suddenly became i happy, i don't even know why.

"I did not saw you this lunch time and break time" he said 

"I was in the library, avoiding all the girls" I said honestly, he gave me a confused look

I sigh "They won't stop bugging me until they will hear an answer from me" I said , he still has a confused look in his face, which makes him look cute, wait... no i can't fall for him

"Answer to what?" he asked 

"If you were a friend or you were a boyfriend" i said 

He chuckled "Better not reply to them" he said suddenly i felt hurt, is he embarassed to tell others that were friends?

"Not that I'm embarassed that were friends it just that if you tell them were friends it will get more wild" he said, acutally he has a point.

I look at him "Yeah your right" i said smiling at him and he smiled back at me

The bell rang signalling the class will start and soon the teacher came.

One hour had past and the bell rang indicating that my class is over, i mentally shouted YES!

When the teacher walk out i started packing my things.

"Lets go home together" Jacob said 

"No you go first i still need to buy sometthing in the mall" i said 

"Its okay , i also need to buy something" he said 

"Okay" i replied

We both walk out of the room and we were greeted by an impatient Colin

"Colin" i said he look at me and sigh

"I can't go with you today , i need to prepare somethings" he said gving me and apologetic look

"Its okay Jacob will be coming with me" i said and he smirk. This friend of mine is sneaky!!

"Ohh okay thanks bro" he said to Jacob 

"Well i will just get the car ready" Jacob said 

"Ohh okay i will follow you" i said 

He walk out, when he was out of sight, Colin started speaking

"So" he look at me smirking

"What?" i gave him a confused look

"You two has chemistry" he said wiggling his eyebrows 

I slap him in the arm playfully 

"Shut up" i said 

"Don't you have something to do?" i added

"Ohh i forgot" he said and i just laugh at him

"Go now" i said

"Okay bye have fun and take care" he said kissing my cheeks and forehead, yep he is my best friend so does my brother.

"You also" i said 

"Call me when your home" he shouted since he is already running in the corridor.

I walk towards the parking lot and i see Jacob waiting for me

Well this will be a long afternoon.