Meeting The Housemate

"She's The One"

~Lea's P.O.V~

I was walking back home, i just came from the orphanage, since its weekend i normally go to the orphanage or to the hospital. And today i will be meeting my new housemate and its a boy, but he don't know i'm a girl. I know this will be awkward since a girl and a boy will be living in the same house, well we don't need to be awkward if we will be living together and in order not to be awkward towards each other we need to become friends and that is what i will be doing today. 

I open the main door, its quite. I walk upstairs and i can his door open so i decided to take a peek, he is sleeping and i can't slee clearly his face so i just close the door.

I walk towards the kitchen and decided to cook dinner.

 

~Jacob's P.O.V~

I woke up from a noise somewhere downstairs. I open my eyes and look on the window i can see the sky is already dark. I stand up from my bed walk towards the mirror and fixed my messy hair. I heard another sound from the kitchen. I decided to go down to that i can see what is happening maybe that is my housemate. 

When i was in the kitchen i was only silent. I lean on the wall and cross my arms. My housemate is a girl?, i was just silent for a moment she was busy form cooking and she did not even notice me standing here, so i decided to clear my voice.

~Lea's P.O.V~

While i was cooking i heard someone at my back clear a voice and it is a guy maybe it is my housemate. I turn around and it really was him, and now to take a look of it he is handsome and cute. 

"Hi?" i said 

"Hi" he said sounding cold, wow i did not expect him to be like that, he was like kind of friendly. 

"I was cooking dinner" i said turning back and putting the pasta on the plate.

"I'm not hungry" he said.

I turn around and put the plates on the kitchen table.

"You sure?" i asked

"Yes! so please don't be an annoying girl!" he said raising his voice a little, i was taken a back on his action.

"Ohh okay" i said sitting down on one of the tools and start eating.

"You don't need to get mad" i said 

He sigh and said "Look I'm sorry i did not mean to do that" he said, i look up on him and notice his tired eyes were looking at me. 

"Its okay, maybe you should rest you look tired" i said 

"Yeah i will" he said and turn back going to his room.

When i heard his door close, i sigh deeply. Does he hate me? did i give a bad first impression?

Well if he has that thought of me, i will make him change it. Since we will be living together and we need to get along in order to have peace in the house. 

But the things is, when he saw i was a girl he was shock and suddenly became stiff. I suddenly felt something it seems like he has a past that is related to girls, i will try to find it and i will let him fix and get over it.