Meeting His Friends

"She's The One"

~Jacob's P.O.V~

Here I'am in the living room waiting for my friends to come, they said we will have a boy talk today since tomorrow i will be start on my school , I'am a journalist and so does Lea i just discovered it now when i accidentaly went to her room and we will be entering on the same school, well this will be fine since we can be friends. I know i was being a bad person to her last night its just that i'm shock that my housemate is a girl, and she knows about me, that i'm a guy but she never rejected it.

I heard a knock from the front door which makes me out of my thought. Its my friends.

I walk towards the front door and open it and to be greeted by my two smiling bestfriends. Actually we are six but the other three is in the other country. 

"Hey guys come in" i said 

The three of us went to the living room and started the conversation.

~Mia's P.O.V~

I was walking down the road going to my house. I hope he is in the house so that we can talk.

I can already see the house and the lights are on so it means he is there. I need to sleep early because i have class tomorrow. 

I walk on our porch and i can hear laughing noises here, does he have a visitor?.

So it means we can't talk right now. Sighing deeply i open the front door and walks to the living room where the laughs were coming from. 

"Hey Good Evening" i said and three pair of eyes were looking at me.

"Your Home" Jacob said.

"Yeah" i said smiling weakly, actually I'm tired since the orphanage was busy today.

"So you have visitors" i said 

And the two guys stand up and now i can see a clear view of them.

The moment i saw there faces i was shock.

No this can't be.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAHAAHAA SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER :)

i know this is short so don't worry i will upload the nest chapter when i get back home from school.

Okay here is the names:

Joshua as Kai 

Carlos as Chanyeol

Tristan/ T.J. as Sehun 

Leo as D.O.

Louis as Suho