Christmas In Colorado

"She's The One"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" We all shouted, as the clock strikes to midnight. 

It's finally christmas. For the past few days, i was really enjoying, Jacob's family is so funny, outgoing, caring and the list goes on and on. For the past 3 years, this is the first time I'm happy during christmas. 

My parents hates me, they want my sister more than me and that's why i walk away. And never decided to have contact with them and besides they don't even care about me, if where in the world i live right now, see? i have a great family. 

I look at Jacob and his family, they are so happy, when you took a picture of it, it will come out perfectly because they are a happy and perfect family. I wish i have that kind of family too. 

I look at Jacob carefully, his smiling widely, you can see happiness in his eyes, I never see this side of him before, i hate the fact that he hated girls because he was hurt he should not let those things put him down and I'm willing to help him overcome those kinds of things. I'm officially his new best friend, speaking of best friend, to think of it What is Collin doing right now?.... 

I took at my phone, i dialed Collin's number, it rang a few times and then he accepted it. "Hey beautiful" he said, i laughed at his remark, "Hello to you too handsome" i said playing along with him. "Merry Christmas!!" he cheerfully said, "Merry Christmass too, don't forget my gift okay?" i said. 

"Of course i wouldn't, you're a special person" i laugh making him laugh with me. 

"Tell your family i said Merry Christmas" i said 

"Yeah sure, so how's Colorado? and your in-laws?" he said, i blushed at the part in where he says 'In-laws'

"Colorado is a really great place and please they are not my in-laws, but they welcome me warmly, they accepted me easily like i belong to there family" i said smiling, its true though, it seems like I'm a long lost part of the family. 

"See, your future family already loves you!!" he teased me

"Stop it Collin okay?" i said laughing, this guy really knows how to make me laugh.

"Okay okay, hey i gotta go now, let's talk when you arrive here okay?" he said

"Yes Sir, take care" i said

"You too" he replied and hang up

Smiling, i put back my phone in my back pocket of my jeans. 

"Who was that?" Someone said, startling me "Oh God Jacob don't do that again, your going to give me an heart attack" i said, he chuckled at my words, "Sorry and again who was that?" he said "Collin just gretting him merry christmas and asking me how's colorado" i smiled, I sat down on the floor facing the christmas tree , he sat down beside me. 

"Your Enjoying right?" he asked me, i look at him he seems really nervous, so i decided to . 
"You serious? It's really boring" i said figthing my laughter and making a serious face, he look at me sadly. 

"Sorry, i though you had fun" he said looking down, i burst into laughter, he looks so cute!!! 
"Wait why are you laughing?" he look at me confused, then he realized i was just teasing him. 

"Hahahaha, funny" he said sarcastically, i stop laughing and look at him "I really enjoyed though, thanks" i said and bump my shoulders to his playfully, he smiled at me and mess my hair "Welcome" he said. 

We both fall into silence, just looking at his cousins and siblings playing with there new toys. "I'm jealous of you though" i said being honest to him, he look at me confused "Why would you be?" he asked me. "You have a happy family and they loves you" i replied smiling sadly and looking down, "Hey" he said lifting my chin up slowly so i can look at him in the eyes, he really has an amazing eyes, i might get lost on it. "You have me, Collin and besides you can call my family your family now too" he said smiling widely at me, i can't help it but to smile back at him, his smile is contagious. "I'm really thankful to you" i said "Your welcome" he kissed my forehead, making me blush deeply, "You're blushing" he teased me. "I hate you" i replied with a serious voice, acting as if i'm mad. 

"No you don't" he laugh , i love it when he laughs, it's good to hear. I laughed along with him. 

BEST CHRISTMAS EVER :D