Someone Better

"She's The One"

"Jacob Let's Break Up" Vanessa said

I look at her and she was serious. 

"W-why?" i shuttered

"I love someone else" she said not looking me in the eyes. 

"That's why your leaving me because you saw someone better than me?" i asked her before she could answer i walk away don't want to hear her explanation. 

We have been dating for 2 years i thought she was the one , i thought i will be spending my whole life with her, but all of it is what i just thought. 

I open the door of my apartment and walk towards my room. 

I won't love, cause you know why? they will find someone better and will just leave you just what like Vanessa did, she left me because she found someone better than me, even though i did not meet that boy yet i already hate him.

Why? Am I not enough? is there something missing in me? what does that guy have that i don't have? 

URGH!!!!

I better go somewhere and start a new life, new life means i will never fall in love. 

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Hi Mr. Pattinson" the guy said 

"Hi" i smiled

"So here is your new house, your housemate will be here this afternoon" he said giving me the keys and walking away.

I open the door and check on the surroundings, the color of the house is nice and the house is neat.

I look over the piano and there was no pictures, acutally the house has no picture it only has paintings, maybe my housemate knew i was coming. 

I walk upstairs going to my room. When i entetred the room, it was clean and it smells nice. 

I lay on the bed not bothering to arrange my things, i will just arrange them later since i'm so tired. 

I close my eyes and the next thing i knew i was already asleep.