Talking To Bestfriend

"She's The One"

~Lea's P.O.V~

"So you mean he is weird?" my bestfriend ask and i nodded my head.

"Why don't you ask him" he suggested. yes He! my bestfriend is a guy.

"Your serious?" i asked and he just nodded

"Were not close" i said 

"Then be close with him" he replied

"I guess he don-" i was cut off buy his phone ringing.

"Sorry but i need to take this call" he said 

"Yeah sure" i said and he walk outside of the coffee shop to answer the phone.

I sigh and took a sip of my coffee. I'm here in a coffee shop with my bestfriend near the orphanage. Oh i forgot to tell you his name, he is Collin, weve been friends since we were 6 years old, yeah i know about the saying that bestfriends fall in love. To tell you honestly when we were on our first year in college we date for like 4 months and we broke up cause we decided to just be bestfriends, but we were never been awkward cause we decided to forget it. 

I know its impossible, but sad to say its possible and we just proved it. 

Collin and I talk about my new housemate, yes my new housemate as in Jacob. I know he is normal but to me he is weird, you know why? becaue he never talk to me, i thought he was just not in the mood, but when i saw him awhile ago in the subway he was talking to a guy , i guess its his friend, the weird thing is he is happy nor not moody. Suddenly my thoughts were scattered and i was thinking weirdly too. Is he gay? or its just that he hates girls because of a past?. Ugrhh!! i don't know!! 

Yeah i care too much about him, no i don't have feelings for him. Its just that if we will be living in the same house we should get along and be friends. And i hate seeing people not smile just because of some stupid past. You know what? people should leave what is in the past and think more on the future, how can you live freely and happy if you just keep on remembering the past and not be able to move on.

I know its hard to move on and everyone of us has a dark or sad past. I do have the saddest past and the darkest past but one day i realize to just leave in there because if i keep on thinking about it, i will be living a whole life hell. So i decided to move on, now here I'am living happily but sometimes i'm scared cause i know that someone in my past will come and haunt me down. Well its been 4 years since that thing happen and its so scary that i can't even go outside alone and sleep alone when its raning hard. 

But all i need to do now is help Nathan on moving on and i really need to know what is it about. 

"The break time is almost over so wanna go back to the orphanage now?" Collin asked making me out of my deep thought, i did not even realize he came in the coffee shop again.

"Yeah sure" i smiled at him and grab my bag and we walk back to the orphanage.

Once i get home i need to have a talk with Nathan and besides we should know each other.