"Who Is He?"

"She's The One"

~Jacob's P.O.V~

I woke up early since today will be the day of me entering my new school. I did not tell Lea about us having the same major but i will tell her when she wakes up. 

I went to my bathroom and start bathing. 

~Lea's P.O.V~

I woke up from my alarm clock. I groaned and went to my walk in closet to grab some clothes and went to the bathroom. I strip off my last night clothes and turning on the shower letting the hot water flow down my body. Today is monday which means school, i like going to school but i hate waking up early. My major is journalism i really like to write. Now thinking of school, where will Jacob enter? i mean he is new hear, I will just ask him later.

After taking a bath i wore my todays outfit which is a pink skiny jeans with a thick flowery shirt , a cardigan and a boots since winter is coming and it will cold outside, I'm not a fan of make up so i don't ware it just some ocassions. I blow my hair dry so that i will not catch a cold and let it curls flow down on my shoulder. 

I went out of my room and went down to the kitchen which gave me a shocking sight. 

Jacob was eating in the kitchen and another plate of pancakes which is across from him. 

~Jacob's P.O.V~

I heard Lea's door opena nd then closed. She walk down on the stairs walking towards the kitchen when she saw me she was shock. 

"Good Morning" I said 

"Good Morning too" she said suddenly smiling. She is beautiful when she smile.. wait no i can't be falling for her we just meet and then i promise to myself that i will not fall in love. 

"I made you breakfast" I said 

"Really? Thanks" she said sitting across from me and starting eating her pancakes

I just chuckled at her childness. 

"So where are you going this early morning?"  i aksed even though i'm aware of where she is going

"School" she said 

"We are going to enter the same school" I said she drop her fork and look at me.

"Really?" she asked smiling 

"Yep" i said popping the P which makes her giggle

"What Is Your Major?" she asked

"Same as yours" I said her smile grow wider. 

"Oh My God This will be fun" she said. I laugh at her excitement. 

"Lets go now" i said 

She nodded her and said "Wait i will get my beanie"

"I will wait for you outside" i said 

Well this will be fun. 

~Lea's P.O.V~

Here I'am sitting in his car. I'm so excited because we have the same major. I still can't believe it.

"Here we are" he said i look out of the window i did not even notice we are already in the school. 

I remove my seat belt and went out of his car. He followed my moves. 

The moment i get out of the car everyone look at me. 

Well this will be a long day for me... 

"You go first" i said 

"Why?" he asked confused

"Just go" i said and he went inside 

The moment he was inside. All the girls who saw me gathered around me asking the same thing.

"WHO IS HE?" they said in unison when i did not reply they keep saying it to me. 

I suddenly felt an arm s around my waist. When i was out of the circle I turn around to see who saved me from that mob. 

Its My bestfriend Colin. 

"Thanks" i said he chuckled 

"What a welcoming monday" he said and I glare at him 

"This will be a long week" i said 

"Don't worry i will be here" he said i look at him and smied widely. 

"That's why your my bestfriend" i said 

"And you love me" he said winking 

I roll my eyes at his cheeky attituted

"Lets go we shoudn't be late" i said and he nodded

This will be a new college life.