Chapter 6

Wherever you are, I'll follow you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin woke up from the sunlight, showing itself at the curtain of the window. He forgot to spread the curtain last night because he had fall asleep while he thinking Kyuhyun last night. He cutely rubbed his eyes like a five-year-old-child and stretching his arms up as he seated up on his bed while yawning.

He looks around before he took out his phone under his pillow. 23 unread messages and 14 missed call. He quickly opened his inbox, hoping he would see Kyuhyun’s name. But sad to say, the younger man didn’t texted him. Oh well, the latter would never text him until who, he would text him first.

But before that, his eyes suddenly turning into sad gaze, his mom was texting him again, he made worrying his mom to him again. And the 14 missed calls are from his mom.

He stood up and made his way to his bathroom, for a quick shower. After his bath, he called his mom and told her that he was fine and no need to worry. Before he hung up, he also said to his mom that he needs to do something and saying ‘I Love You’s’ to her and never skip to eat.

As they conversation ended. Since its Sunday today, he would do a general cleaning today because it’s been a long time since he cleaned the house. But everytime he was there, he never forget to clean it, but just simple clean, like dusting away the dust from the floor, wash the plate he used and wrapped again the bed.

He was in the middle of his cleaning when his phone vibrating, he immediately stood up to answer his phone. He knows it was his mom. He answered it without looking on the screen of his phone.

“Mom. I said I’m fine. I will call you later.” He said immediately with a pout on his lips.

“Uhm, Sungmin?” said the other line.

Sungmin froze up, his eyes widen in shock. It can’t be. The voice. The guy. It can’t be him. He would never call him. He will not. It wasn’t him. He immediately removed his phone on his left ear to look who it is. His eyes widen more, if it can possibly. It was him! Cho Kyuhyun.

“Sungmin?” said the other line again.

Sungmin immediately backed his phone on his left ear, and took a deep breath and exhaled it. His heart was pumping loudly, his hands was sweating, his legs felt weaken. He sat down to his bed, to not fall, just in case.

“K-Kyuhyun?” he asked, thought he knows it was him.

“Y-Yeah. It’s me.” Kyuhyun murmured.

“Why did you call?” Sungmin couldn’t help, but asked. He was planning to talk Kyuhyun tomorrow. But the younger man, here, called him, as if he knows what he is planning.

“I just...” Kyuhyun paused.

“Just...?” Sungmin asked, pressed together his lips and bit his lower lip.

He heard Kyuhyun sighed and asked, “Never mind. Are you free tomorrow?”

“I-I don’t think so. Why? Aren’t you attending to school tomorrow?” Sungmin said and asked, still in nervous.

What happened to Kyuhyun? It seemed his voice is... so soft. As if it wasn’t him who talked. Oh how much he missed that voice? His lovely, caring and soft voice of Kyuhyun.

“I mean after our class.”

“Oh. Okay. I’ll try because I need to tell you too something.” Sungmin said. This is it. He will ask Kyuhyun if he doesn’t love him. But he needs to ready his self no matter what Kyuhyun answer will be.

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asked, he couldn’t wait to know what Sungmin wanted to say.

“I will tell you tomorrow.” said Sungmin. He can’t tell it through phone. He wants to see the younger man’s expression, if he was saying the truth.

“O-Okay. So, are you free after our class?”

“Yes.”

“O-Okay.”


“Okay.”

“.....”
 

“Uhm, Sungmin?” Kyuhyun called again.

“Y-Yes?”

“Where are you now?”

‘Oh my God’ Sungmin said mentally, what he should say? He was in his house, no, their house. But, he doesn’t want to inform to the younger man that he built their dream house. Because he wanted to inform this if the younger man was still in love with him. Because if he doesn’t, he will erase the young man to their dream house or he would sell their house. Because this house is not important to him if the younger doesn’t love him.

“I-I’m in my friend’s house. Yeah. My friend’s house. Why did you ask?" No, I’m here in our future house, but of course he lied.

“Friend? Who is it?”

“You don’t know him. He was a friend of mine.”

“Oh. Am I disturbing with you?” Kyuhyun asked.

If Sungmin could see Kyuhyun’s motion. He would laugh because he knew that Kyuhyun was rubbing his back of his head and his eyes were full of shyness.

“No. You’re not. Actually, we were cleaning his house.” No, I’m actually cleaning our house, he lied again.

“So I am disturbing. I think I need to go.” Sungmin heard Kyuhyun sighing but not actually as an impression, but in a disappointed sigh.

“N-No. It’s okay Kyu... I mean, Kyuhyun. You were not disturbing us. We are just taking our rest before we continued.” Sungmin said while shaking his head, as if the younger man would see his motion.

“No. It’s okay. I will see you tomorrow, right? So, see you.” Kyuhyun said.

“Oh.” Sungmin said in disappointed voice and continued, “O-Okay then. I’ll see you then.”

“Okay. Bye.”

And the line went out.

Sungmin didn’t do any move; he was still in his previous position. His eyes were floating, hand was still in his phone, holding it while his phone was still in his left ear, and as if he was talking someone but the line is out that time.

He couldn’t believe. Kyuhyun called him. Plus, his voice wasn’t angry, cold or hurtful. His voice was so lovely, soft and has a slight concern. What really happened to him? Did he realize that he still loves him? Maybe.

But now, it doesn’t matter what happened to Kyuhyun. He was happy now. All he cared was Kyuhyun called him, his voice is not angry but in soft. He asked him if he was free tomorrow. He doesn’t want to get a false hope; he doesn’t want to think that Kyuhyun want to see him. No. He must not need to think that. Oh, maybe? Is it a possible that the younger man wanted to see him that’s why Kyuhyun called?

He sighed and stood up from where he sat to continue his cleaning and murmured, “Maybe.”

 

 

 

 

“Really? He called you?” Eunhyuk gasped.

 

That was really shocking news he got from Sungmin after his friend told him that Kyuhyun agreed to be his boyfriend.
 

“Yes.” Sungmin simply answered.

“Why? I mean, why did he call you?” Eunhyuk couldn’t help and asked with exaggerated tone.

“He wanted to talk to me tomorrow.” Sungmin said without wearing any expression on his face.

After he cleaned up his house, he took a very quick bath again and went to Eunhyuk’s house to announce him that Kyuhyun called him. He didn’t understand why he suddenly felt that way, that he was not wearing any expression. He couldn’t see his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter