Chapter 5 2/2

Wherever you are, I'll follow you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin was running going to his classroom; he doesn’t care if he has hit someone or none; if he has hurt someone or none. As long as he just get in to his classroom, that was all he cared. He was cursing himself mentally if there someone accidentally blocking his way because he is not the only students who was late, there’s have some students too.

 

“I’m sorry! I was late too in my class!” he was shouting everytime he bumped some students on his way, and they are careless to curse him, Sungmin didn’t mind that, though he was fault too.

 

If he didn’t stay longer in the park, he wouldn’t late now. He would be rather early in the class too earlier. But what happened now? He was running, hoping that he would have to catch up his class. Stupid emote. But he was happy; because of that park and the bench, he would never felt being happy again. When Kyuhyun agreed to be his boyfriend, which was the last time he remembered when he felt happy. He was asking himself too for when he could feel again the happiness he felt before.

 

Finally, he reached his classroom, as he entered, all the student’s eyes were on him. He bowed his head and muttered, “Sorry, I’m late and good morning seonsaengnim” to his professor, who was distracted on his teaching when he entered on their classroom.

 

“Please take a seat.” The professor said.

 

Sungmin bowed again and made his way to his chair.

 

“Hey Sungmin hyung~ why are you late?” it was Siwon who called him, Sungmin’s friend.

 

Siwon is a transferee student in their school. He was a cool guy, have a handsome face, slight-big-eyes, pointed nose and everytime he smiles, his joker smile capturing his handsome face. In short, he is more handsome whenever he does his joker smile.

 

Sungmin sighed deeply as he turned his gaze at Siwon and smiled at him before he responded, “I was lost in my thoughts earlier and I didn’t notice I made my way on the park.”

 

“What are you thinking during those times and where is that park anyway?” Siwon asked in almost whisper, prevented to not catch his professor.

 

“Actually, it’s just a secret. Let’s turn our attention to my professor. He might scold us if he caught us not listening to him and chattering each other.” Sungmin changed the topic and smiled more at Siwon.

 

Siwon simply nodded and turned his gaze to their professor and trying to go with the discussion he missed after his little conversation with Sungmin.

 

 

 

“Hey hyung, want to eat lunch with me?” Siwon offered to Sungmin.

 

Their two classes was simply end and Sungmin was fixing his things to place at his snapback. He was actually thinking where he should spend his lunch break because he was definitely always alone when their lunch break is coming after his break up with Kyuhyun, oh well, not actually break up, they had no officially break up because he simply left Kyuhyun before.

 

He turned his head with a smile at Siwon and simply shook his head, signing he is rejecting Siwon’s offer.

 

“Come on hyung,” Siwon dragged Sungmin, after he prepared all the things on his bag, out of their classroom, “Don’t be kill joy, it’s my treat. Because you’re so nice friend to me since I transferred here.” With that, he draped an arm around Sungmin’s shoulder.

 

Sungmin didn’t bother to remove Siwon’s arm around him. He knew Siwon loves skinship, so it was a normal to him. He just let Siwon dragged him to their canteen.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun reach the school canteen, he was actually thinking why Sungmin cancelled his appointment to him, not actually appointment, meeting? It doesn’t matter to him, he didn’t care though. But, is that he really didn’t care to Sungmin?

 

He sighed and mentally shook his head to forget Sungmin, because he was hungry like an angry lion after all. As he entered of their school canteen, he freeze up where he was standing and his smile suddenly fades away when he caught Sungmin’s appearance, he was not alone! He was with a muscular man, both laughing at their own story. As if they have their own world, not minding if there someone looking at them with a disgust gaze.

 

Sungmin, who was covering his mouth with his left hand whenever he was laughing loudly, his right hand, was holding a hamburger. And the guy with him with a joker smile, his left arm was resting on top of the table and his right hand was holding the tip of the straw of his soft drink, laughing too along with Sungmin.

 

He was more freezes up when he saw the guy removing his arm on the top of the table and made it way to laughing Sungmin who suddenly stop from his laughing and he saw Sungmin was widening his eyes when the guy’s arm was removing something on the side of his lips.

 

With that, he turned around, he can’t take it anymore the scene. Was he hurt? No! He won’t. He couldn’t be hurt. Because only Sungmin who deserve to be hurt, not him.

 

 

 

Sungmin was shocked when Siwon placed his hand on the side of his lips. He suddenly back away and wipe his lips with his own back hand and stared at Siwon with wide eyes.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Sungmin asked with a sharp look.

 

“I want to remove your mayonnaise on your lips.” Siwon said as if it’s not a big deal to him.

 

“Well, you should inform me. I can do it by myself. Don’t do that again to me.” Sungmin hissed but Siwon only laugh. “What’s so funny?!”

 

“Nothing hyung.” Siwon said between his laugh. “It’s just so cute even if you’re upset.”

 

Sungmin could only glare, oh well, he couldn’t mad long and he laughed too along with Siwon. But he was stopped laughing when he caught Kyuhyun’s appearance in the corner of his eyes and looked immediately at his side if Kyuhyun was really there. His eyes suddenly widen, Kyuhyun was really there!

 

“What happened hyung?” Siwon asked, interrupting him while looking where Sungmin’s looking at, “Who or what were you looking at?”

 

Sungmin shrugged and face at Siwon, “Nothing. Let’s finish our lunch. We still have class after this.”

 

But he was wondering how long Kyuhyun was standing and watching him over there. Did Kyuhyun saw what Siwon do to him earlier? Did he get mad when Siwon placed his fingers on his lips? Did Kyuhyun get upset when he was with Siwon? He knows himself. He was not cheating. If he was, why he would do it at their school where Kyuhyun might see him? Sure enough, he never cheated Kyuhyun, not even when Kyuhyun and he are still in good relationship. What about their relationship now? He doesn’t know. Their relationship was complicated, as if they are not lovemates though they are. What about Kyuhyun for cheating him on his back? He doesn’t know too. All he knows was; he was having a lunch time with his friend, that’s all. Nothing happened between Siwon and him.

 

 

 

After that day, Sungmin didn’t see Kyuhyun in entire week, he doesn’t know if the man was avoiding him or he was just busy to his school work. He was trying to call or text him, but everytime he was starting to type a message for him or starting to type his phone number, his whole body was shaking in nervous. He didn’t know why, as if he had done wrong with him. As he thinks it for multiple times, he would just sigh and throw his phone on his bed. He would just lying on his bed or concentrating on his school assignment just to forget the guy. Sometimes, he was spending his time with his friends, sometimes Siwon or Eunhyuk or sometimes with Eteuk and Kangin.

 

He was frustrated now. He didn’t know if he was eating up his conscience. Inside of him, he should say sorry Kyuhyun for what he saw and explain it to him that Siwon and him was just friends. But on the other part, he should not, because he was not cheating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter