Chapter 3

Wherever you are, I'll follow you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang, Sungmin immediately prepare his things to leave his classroom, he was decided to go to Kyuhyun’s classroom and come with him to walk together going home. His smile did not disappear until he got out in the classroom and made his way to Kyuhyun’s classroom. He was happy what had happened earlier, Kyuhyun spoke with him, Kyuhyun apologizing him about what he had done to him on their last meeting, Kyuhyun never take his back answer to being his boyfriend and Kyuhyun kissed his cheek. He was sure Kyuhyun was starting to trust him.

 

When he reached Kyuhyun’s classroom, he’s smile suddenly gone when he saw Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was with another girl, he wasn’t aware Sungmin was there. Sungmin saw how Kyuhyun smiles widely while the girl was talking with him, smiling widely too. The most painful Sungmin saw is, the girl was cling her arms to Kyuhyun’s arm and Kyuhyun didn’t bother to remove his arm away from the girl. Sungmin suddenly walked out when he noticed Kyuhyun was turning his head toward his direction.

 

He walked faster as fast as he could, he doesn’t want to see anymore the painful scene. He thought Kyuhyun was starting to trust him, but he’s thought was wrong. But, why Kyuhyun kissed his cheek? Why Kyuhyun apologize him earlier? Why Kyuhyun didn’t bother to remove his arm from that girl? Why Kyuhyun didn’t notice him that he was there? Why Kyuhyun smiling widely? He was cheating on him? No. Kyuhyun couldn’t do that. He can’t cheat on him because Kyuhyun was loyal. But, what was that for after all?

 

Sungmin’s tears suddenly flowed down on his cheeks; he covered his mouth with his hand’s back. When he reached the gate of the school, he run, run to escape the painful he saw earlier, to forget the painful he felt.

 

If Sungmin was just an impulsive person, he would come to Kyuhyun and yell him what he was doing with the girl and he would cursed the girl for flirting his boyfriend. But he was not impulsive.

 

Though, he has a freedom to get mad because Kyuhyun was love to flirting too. But, he can’t get mad. Because he knows Kyuhyun was still in pain what he had done. If he can have a power to proof Kyuhyun how he penitent what he had done, he would do. But he has no power like that. All he can do was, show to Kyuhyun how he really loves him.

 

Sungmin can still remember the figure of the girl, she has a natural chubby face, adorable eyes especially when the girl was smiling, her eyes were sparkling, her lips was thin, she was cute too, she was same level of height with him, her skin was fine but Sungmin was sure, 100 percent, he was cute and milky skin than with that girl.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was chit-chatting with Seohyun, they were talking about the group project. But he can’t understand why he was smiling widely, is it because what had happened earlier? Is it because he kissed Sungmin’s cheek? Because when he entered at his classroom, his smile did not disappear too, he was smiling until the class ended.

 

When Seohyun talked to him, he never noticed his smile never gone. Because usually, when Seohyun talked to him, he was getting irritated with her. It does not he hates Seohyun, he can sense Seohyun was like him, though Seohyun never confessed him, because every time Seohyun looking him, her eyes were shining, but when it comes to other guy, her eyes getting irritated with the guy.

 

Seohyun smiles getting widely when she talked to him but when it comes to other guy, she was frowning. Seohyun getting blabber when she talked to him but when it comes to other guy, it’s like an answer and question portion their conversation. Seohyun likes getting near with him but when it comes to other guy, she will do anything to avoid the guy.

 

“Oppa, why are you smiling widely? Is it because are you happy to be with me with our group project?” she asked while clung her arms to Kyuhyun’s, her smiles was still there.

 

After a few seconds, Kyuhyun’s smiles suddenly gone when the question of Seohyun finally sinks in on his mind and when he suddenly noticed Seohyun was taking advantage to do a skin ship with him. He never allowed Seohyun do a skin ship with him. Only Sungmin can do that to him.

 

He was about to remove his arms away from Seohyun when his eyes got caught of Sungmin’s presence. When he turned his head towards Sungmin’s direction, all he could see was Sungmin walking fast, as if catching something, if there’s a possibility Sungmin would run, he would. But no! Sungmin was walking fast.

 

But why? Because usually, when someone saw a painful scene, they would run to escape the scene but Sungmin didn’t run.

 

He looked back at Seohyun, her smile was still really there. She battles her eyelids, acting cute in front of him. He wants to get puke on how she acted.

 

“Talk with other our group mates. I need to go.” With that, he removed his arms away from her leaving her alone frowning while calling his name but he didn’t bother to look her back because he tried to follow Sungmin.

 

But Sungmin was fast, when he saw Sungmin’s back, he never looking back. He was far to call him, because if he will call him, all the students were looking at him. He stopped from his way when he saw Sungmin finally came out in their schools. He was about to say sorry about what he saw earlier, he was about to explain and says what he thinks was wrong. But, his planned was suddenly come up on his mind.

 

‘Stupid. You are going to hurt him, Kyuhyun.’ He told to himself. He doesn’t know if he should felt happy or guilty, because finally, Sungmin was about to feel the painful what he felt before, or guilty because he doesn’t really want to hurt Sungmin.

 

No! You should stop this Kyuhyun! No matter how bad Sungmin was, you should accept him! His heart was all saying.

 

Continue it Kyuhyun. Until Sungmin say the reason why he left you. Wait until Sungmin begged you to not hurt him. You will win in this game. His mind was all saying.

 

‘And now, do you feel the pain you cause to me, Sungmin?’ Kyuhyun asked him in himself, though Sungmin cannot hear him.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun decided to go to Donghae’s apartment and tell what happened earlier with him and Sungmin. But when he called Donghae, his friend refused him to meet him because Donghae was now in classmate’s home and doing a group project. He told him too that he was busy in whole weekdays.

 

“Let’s meet on weekends. Save your story. Okay? I’ll hang up now. Bye.” Donghae said, not waiting Kyuhyun to respond.

 

 Kyuhyun was about saying something but he was cut off when Donghae hang up his phone. He tried to call his friend again, but he was sent to voice mail.

 

“Aish. Stupid fishy-spaceship-alien.” He curses his friend through his phone, though Donghae can’t hear him.

 

Kyuhyun sighed, he was now thinking where he should go. He was decided to go home but it so early to be in home, he couldn’t play concentrate in Starcraft, he have no homework to do. He wanted to go back again inside of the school, but he remembered Seohyun was there, he was avoiding Seohyun. He remembered when Sungmin and he were still good before, he would go to Sungmin’s house and they were playing, sometimes they were doing assignments and sometimes they were talking about their future after their schooling. How he missed that? Should he go to Sungmin’s house or he should not? Why not? After all, Sungmin is his lover. But, what if Sungmin asking him what is his relation to Seohyun? What if Sungmin get mad and break him up? What if Sungmin thinks he doesn’t love him? So, in the end, he is the one to be broken hearted instead of Sungmin? But Sungmin told him that he wanted him. Too many questions that he couldn’t answer.

 

‘Whatever it is. I’ll just pretend I didn’t see him earlier.’ He told to himself and made his way to Sungmin’s house.

 

 

 

Sungmin was in his room, thankfully, he was done to crying when he reached home, because he doesn’t want his mother to worry about him when she could see he was crying again. As he entered in his room, his phone was vibrating. He looked at his phone screen, reading the registered name caller.

 

Before he answered the phone, he sighed first and closed his eyes deeply.

 

“I told you! You need to do what I’ve said last year ago.” His friend Park Jung Soo or Leeteuk shouted him at phone.

 

“I told you too Hyung, I don’t want. Please, let me be happy, just this time.” Sungmin said in low and calm voice, afraid might to hear him.

 

“You want to be happy, but what are you doing? Come here at my place. You really need to do this.” Eteuk voice was in calm now. “Please. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter