Chapter 1

Wherever you are, I'll follow you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?” Kyuhyun asked, is he heard right?

 

 

 

Someone texted him to meet him at the rooftop of their school while he was in his classroom. Inside of him, he doesn’t want to meet this stranger, when he asked who is it, the unknown number just replied him just to come and he will know who the stranger is. Many thoughts run on his mind, thinking this unknown number is a franker or playing him or maybe the bully who wants to beat him. But, he never had been bullied.

 

Thinking again, maybe his enemy but he remembered he has no enemy. As he decided to not come, the unknown number texted him again and much too his surprise, the unknown number saying, “Just come and believe me Cho Kyuhyun.” As he read or saw his name to his phone, the curiosity from his side is he wants to know this stranger badly, how did the stranger know his name? Or how did the stranger get his number? And with that, he has decision.

 

As the bell rang, he hurriedly ascended at their school building rooftop. As he going upstairs, his knees was trembling, his heart was beat fast louder as if running so fast to catch something, his hands’ palm is getting sweat and cold, his sweat from his forehead was getting thick beads. He wished this unknown number he’s one of his friends. Because if that happen, he swear to himself, this friend of his mine, he’ll make sure he (he doesn’t have any girl friend) never see the sunshine sun tomorrow. But still, he wanted to see the unknown number’s owner.

 

When he reached the rooftop’s door, he inhaled deeply and took the doorknob as he exhaled loudly, decreasing the nervousness on his chest. As he opened the door, he looked somewhere and looking the owner of the unknown number. As he looked, he didn’t see anybody. He let himself in and closed the door from his behind.

 

Looking somewhere and sighed annoying when he didn’t see anyone.

 

‘Maybe this stranger is late.’ He thought to himself and he waits.

 

After 15 minutes of waiting, his face was frowning. ‘Yeah. Stupid franker. Maybe he is my friend. I'll find you and I swear to Starcraft’s master, I’ll give you a black eye both in your eyes.’

 

He said to himself and ready to leave the rooftop. But, with that, the rooftop door is opened and Kyuhyun’s eyes are getting wide when he recognized the person. Lee Sungmin...

 

 

 

Lee Sungmin, the unknown number’s owner who texted him earlier using the stupid unregistered number and, asking him to be his boyfriend again as soon as Sungmin saw him. Sungmin was his ex boyfriend. Yes. Ex boyfriend. The one who broke his heart, the one who left him alone after 1 year and 7 months… And the one he loved most, almost giving himself to make sure Sungmin is happy being with him.

 

But, he couldn’t imagine Sungmin was showing up himself in front of him right now. Because Sungmin was gone for almost 1 year and 7 months after he left him without giving him a reason why Sungmin did that. He also hasn’t even received any news about him, but he was still going to Sungmin’s house to ask where he can find his lover. But he got no answer until he give up and set him free.

 

He can still remember the past weeks when Sungmin left him, he didn’t eat well, he was lack of sleeps, he didn’t study well too because he always thinking Sungmin every day, every hour, every minutes and every seconds. He felt so lonely when Sungmin left him. And now, Sungmin is here, in front of him and asking him, to almost give him a heart attack, to be his boyfriend.
 


 

“Yes. Be my boyfriend.” Sungmin said in low voice.

 

“Are you still in your sanity?” Kyuhyun asked again. Though, he couldn’t think straight. He doesn’t know what to feel, happy, angry or what.

 

As he looked Sungmin, finding if his ex lover was playing him or prank him, but he can’t see the hint on his face. All he sees was Sungmin looked pale.

 

“Yes, I am.” Sungmin said straightforwardly but his tone was soft, looking straight at Kyuhyun’s eyes, just to show how serious he was to be back to Kyuhyun’s life.

 

“If you think I’m going to fool on your prank, well, I’m not. Just throw your stupid game.” Kyuhyun said sternly. If he was honest to himself, he wanted Sungmin but he can’t because he was afraid if one day found out Sungmin was gone again. “I’m going home. Stop playing with me. It’s not funny at all.” with that, he walked out and reached the door of the rooftop.

 

“Think again, Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said and turned around to face Kyuhyun and he saw Kyuhyun was stop from his way to reach the door. “Just think again Kyuhyun. I know it’s hard to believe, but I’m serious. I want you to be my boyfriend again.” Sungmin said in softly and serious tone but the sound of his voice is almost pleading.

 

Kyuhyun just listen him, didn’t respond after Sungmin’s finished his sentence. Instead, he left Sungmin there, never giving him a look after he reached the door.

 

As he stepped outside of the door, he inhaled deeply and exhaled loudly as he touched his heart, beating fast loudly.

 

‘Stupid heart. Forget him. He hurt you so much.’ he said to himself.

 

 

 

When Kyuhyun had left, Sungmin cried. He wanted Kyuhyun. Almost a year since he decides to talk to Kyuhyun. Because he knew that Kyuhyun was not coming back to him after all what he had done to him. He has a reason why he wanted Kyuhyun. But he can’t blame Kyuhyun if he hated him now. Praying silently on his mind, he wants Kyuhyun give him one another chance. He still hopes that, because he wants to prove that he was still in love with Kyuhyun. He hoped so...

 

 

 

When Kyuhyun was walking home, he’s little world is out. He was still thinking Sungmin. When he looked Sungmin, he was still small; his lips are still kissable with those m-shaped upper lips, pinky-pouty lips. Sungmin’s not so pointed nose, he missed to kiss the bridge of his nose when Sungmin is frustrated. His hair was still in black; his skin was still in milky. Those eyes, the eyes he would love to gaze, the foxy-eyes-look. He shook his head. Although he wants to kiss Sungmin’s lips when he saw him at the rooftop, but he can’t. He doesn’t want to show how he missed Sungmin.

 

‘Don’t think him, Kyuhyun. Remember, he left you without saying goodbye or any reason why he did that.’ he said to himself. Yes. He should not think Sungmin. His ex lover. But no!! Those Sungmin’s what he said earlier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter