Chapter 4 - 1/2

Wherever you are, I'll follow you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time and Sungmin was eating alone at their canteen and it’s been three days after the incident. Sungmin was avoiding Kyuhyun, afraid to face Kyuhyun after what happened because he doesn’t know what to say if Kyuhyun was near beside him. He sighs and still thinking what he should say if he saw Kyuhyun.

 

He felt his phone was ringed and he immediately drop his chopstick to answer the phone.

 

“Yeboseyo?” he answered.

 

“Hey Sungmin. It’s me. Lee Hyuk Jae.”

 

Sungmin furrowed his eyebrow, “So? You still need to tell me your whole name, Eunhyuk?” Sungmin said in insult voice but he was smiling after he heard Eunhyuk’s voice. Lee Hyuk Jae or Eunhyuk, they became best friend after he left Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk is a nice guy, he was the one Sungmin can trust him. Sungmin met Eunhyuk by the time he was frustrated and drunk when he left Kyuhyun. Though, Eunhyuk never see him as a lover, but it doesn’t mean he likes Eunhyuk. Sungmin was impressed by him because Eunhyuk see him as a friend, no, best friend after Sungmin got drunk and Eunhyuk sent him to Sungmin’s house.

 

“Nope. I was telling.” his friend said.

 

“So, what do you want? What came to your mind and you called?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Nothing. I just want to ask how are you now?” Eunhyuk said in concerned voice.

 

Sungmin sighed and his smile was fade away and turned into sad, “I’m okay. Nothing to worry.” He replied.

 

“I know you’re not. So tell me, what happened?” Eunhyuk was still asking him in concerned voice.

 

“I think we should not talk about this,” Sungmin changed the topic because he knows what Eunhyuk’s asking him, it’s Kyuhyun, and he continued “Let’s talk about this on your home. Are you free today?”

 

“Hmm, well, I’m not. I’m busy this whole weekday. I think I’m free on weekends?” Eunhyuk said not even sure if he was truly free on weekends.

 

Sungmin can understand his friend, Eunhyuk too, was a busy student. Though he was a happy-go-lucky-student-or-person, he doesn’t care what the result of his grade is. Eunhyuk was enjoying his student life, unlike him, he was a serious-student-person after he left Kyuhyun. “I understand.”

 

Sungmin hears Eunhyuk sighed in other line. “Okay. I’ll call you if I was truly free on weekends. Just save your story, okay? Especially Kyuhyun. I know it’s hard to do your mission with him.”  Eunhyuk said, never changed his tone of his voice.

 

Sungmin flinched when he heard Kyuhyun’s name from his friend, though he was thinking Kyuhyun but he never heard his name in within three days. “O-Okay. Just update me.” he said and hangs up the phone.

 

Eunhyuk was known Kyuhyun, of course, because Sungmin tell the entire story between him and Kyuhyun to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk knows too the reason why Sungmin left Kyuhyun. Because when Sungmin get drunk, he was talkative so much and he accidentally tell the entire problem he has. That’s why Sungmin considered him as a best friend, because the first time they met and Eunhyuk knows Sungmin’s life not even asking him, Eunhyuk didn’t left him, and he didn’t felt pity to him after he knew the life of Sungmin. Instead, he take care of him, he was concerned too to him. Eunhyuk knows too Sungmin’s plan, to be back to Kyuhyun’s life. Eunhyuk was the one who convinced him to back to Kyuhyun, thanks to him. Because Eunhyuk sees Sungmin’s eyes that he wanted Kyuhyun so much. And he didn’t fail to convince him.

 

 

Sungmin sighed after their little conversation with his friend. He was lucky to have him. Eunhyuk was a comprehending person, good listener and good adviser and happy person. But sometimes Eunhyuk was stupid, he was a ert! He remembered when he accidentally to enter to Eunhyuk’s room and he saw his friend was watching on his big screen TV. He yelled and covered his eyes immediately after he accidentally saw the couple’s body, and Eunhyuk immediately turned off the TV.

 

Eunhyuk, too, was shocked when he saw Sungmin was inside in his room. He cursed himself to do not lock his door, because when he was watching , he usually locking his room’s door to not discover his habit. Because no one knows his ert habit! And here it was, Sungmin accidentally saw him watching .

 

After that incident, Sungmin didn’t show up himself to him after few weeks. When he visits Sungmin on his house to check him and to know too the reason why he didn’t visited him after the incident, Eunhyuk laughed hard when he found the reason why Sungmin avoiding him. Because Sungmin was afraid took his ity to him.

 

Of course Eunhyuk didn’t come up that stupid thing on his mind. He was watching but not a ! He explained to Sungmin that he will not do that to him because he knows Sungmin still in love with Kyuhyun. Plus, Eunhyuk only see Sungmin as a best friend not a  slave. And that’s why they came back to be best friend. Thank God because Sungmin was easy to convince him and clear his stupid mind.

 

 

The bell rang again, symbolizing it’s already back to their classroom. Sungmin immediately prepared his things to go back to his room, when he hooked up his bag to his right shoulder and stand up, ready to leave the table, he accidentally bumped someone, and thinking was in hurry too.

 

“I’m sorry. I was in hurry. Please forgive me.” Sungmin said in low voice and bowed his head many times while fixing himself and picked his phone, not giving a glance up to the person he bumped.

“Watch your way.” said the guy in insults voice.

 

Wait!

 

The voice was too familiar to Sungmin! This is the guy he avoiding within three days, the guy he misses too, the guy he wants to meet but he was afraid to face him and of course, this guy is his lover. Sungmin looked up immediately; his eyes get wide as he saw the guy. Cho Kyuhyun! And he was not wrong of what he thinking.

 

“No long time no see.” Kyuhyun greeted him, but this time in sarcastic tone.

 

Sungmin bowed his head again; the destiny was really playing him, isn’t it? Why now he saw Kyuhyun? Why in not good situation? He was about to greet Kyuhyun back but he was stopped when someone girl approached them; this is the girl he saw three days ago too.

 

“Oppa. Aren’t you going back to our classroom?” the young girly voice said.

 

Sungmin looked away when the girl draped his arm to Kyuhyun’s. He sensed too when Kyuhyun didn’t bother to removed his arm again! What kind of boyfriend he is?!

 

“I-I’m sorry again. I was in hurry that’s why I haven’t noticed you. N-next time I will watch my way. Excuse m-me.” Sungmin said as he started to walk, though he was about going to cry when he said those words, because first, Kyuhyun was greeted him in insulting voice. Second, Kyuhyun was greeted him again but this time in sarcastic voice. And third, the situation now between him, Kyuhyun and with the girl.

 

Sungmin felt a pang on his chest when Kyuhyun didn’t bother to say a simple sorry to him, he felt another pang on his chest when Kyuhyun didn’t bother to announce to the girl that he was already have a lover and that was him. He felt another pang on his chest when Kyuhyun didn’t bother to ask how he was. Oh yeah. Who is he to ask Kyuhyun to do that to him? Who is he to be cared of by Kyuhyun? Who is he to command Kyuhyun to say that he has a lover? He is Lee Sungmin! The one who broke Kyuhyun’s heart. Maybe he is lover of Kyuhyun, but it doesn’t mean he can control Kyuhyun’s life and made a decision for him. Because no one. No one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter