Am i falling in love for the first time??

Cannot Deny FATE.

It's now lunch time for all the students. Some people are going to the canteen. Some are going to the libraries. Some are staying in the class. Some are in the practice room. And there are also people sleeping.

Nayoung's P.O.V

 
Im so hungry. The teachers here are really no joke. So tiring eventhough it's the first day. Somemore, I havent ate breakfast. Aigoo. I am still new with this environment. So, I don't really know where is where. I don't even know where's the toilet and now, canteen?? All I don't know. Aigoo. I should come early just now so that I can explore this University and also make some friends. But instead, I woke up late and even hit Kevin. Oh yeah, Kevin! That boy! I don't know why but I suddenly anger strikes. Maybe because im really hungry right now? I better go ffind the canteen right now before I start explode. I think i'll just ask Dongho. Ouh yeaaaah! Dongho is the boy that sits beside me. We got closer through the periods. Hehe. He's really cute and kind. He always explains to me what the teacher was saying since I don't really understand because im still not adapting to Hangul eventhough I know it. Sometimes, I even talk to him in English accidentally. Then, he will like huh?? That was the time he's really cute. Hehe.

"Dongho, have you eaten? Im hungry and I don't know where's the canteen. Can you help me?"

"Ouh okay can."Dongho said with a smile.

I smile to him back. A really bright smile. Then, we both went to canteen.


 Dongho's P.O.V

While I was speaking with my friend beside me, I heard Nayoung say my name. My heart suddenly start to beat faster. She called me with a really cute voice. So, I looked at her feeling very nervous.

And then, she said with a really cute voice and a cute face making me more nervous "Dongho, have you eaten? Im hungry but I don't know where's the canteen. Can you help me??"

My heart almost explode hearing at her cute voice and looking at her cute face. My heart is beating like really really fast. OMG. Is this what you call love? God, please help me. I havent experience love before but this girl is making me fall in love for the first time in my life.

And then, after gathering all my thoughts, I finally say "Ouh okay, can." and smile to her. Then I saw her smiling back at me. A really bright smile making my heart beats faster again.

And then, we got up from our seats and went to the canteen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I changed the pic. A new MAIN PIC for the following chapters :D How is it? O_O

Sorry for the late update guys! Hehe.

Btw, for who had voted, THANK YOU VER MUCH!

And for who READ, COMMENTED, VIEWED &&&&& SUBSCRIBE,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING!

You guys are loved <3 <3 <3

Enough with Silent readers already :/ It's time for you guys to show yourselfs! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :@  JKJK. Hehe.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!

A gif! COME TO ME BABY~!

BABY, COME TO ME~