The First Day in SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY~

Cannot Deny FATE.

Kevin's P.O.V,

"Yahhhhhhhh hyung~!!!!! PALI! I don't wanna be late on the first day >.<" I shout as i walk towards the University's gate.

"Okay, okay. Wait! What?! Im the one who's late? Yaahhh! I think you got it wrong, who's the late one just now? Me or you? -.-" Xander answered.

"I was late JUST NOW. But NOW, it's you who's the late one. You see, im infront but yet, you're still behind :P" I said it while sticking my tongue out to him and quickly walk towards the University's gate.

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kevin- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! >.<" Xander shout.

I turn to the back to see Xander but suddenly, PAAAAAANGGGG! OUCH. I fell on the ground and now my hurts -.- AISH! Who is the lucky person that'll get my nagging this very morning? :@ I turn to my right and i see a girl lying flat with her face hitting the ground. OUCH. That must all be very hurt. But naaaaah! I don't care.  

"YAHHHHHHHHH! Don't you have eyes?" I said yelling at her.

Nayoung's P.O.V.

I need to be fast. It's my first day here. I was checking my name tag inside the bag when suddenly, PAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! I fell flat on the ground. OUCH. That hurts but luckily my face did'nt have any wound. But i know i was wrong. I should'nt have finding my name tag on that kind of place, where many students are busy going into the University.

But then, right before i get up from my position, someone said "YAHHHHHHHHH! Don't you have eyes?"  OMG! That voice. A familiar voice. Is that really his voice? Or am i dreaming?

I get up and face him. My heart suddenly stops. I cannot take my eyes off him. OMG! It's really HIM. It's really KEVIN. Did he recognise me? I don't think so. He did'nt even know me even when i was still a nerdy. And now that i've changed, i bet he really don't know me.  But im here to forget about my past. The past that really breaks my heart. The words that had hurt me last time. No no. I need to be stronger. Im here to forget about the past right? So yeahhh, i need to forget it. And i decide to ignore him. 

"LOL. I do have eyes, CAN'T YOU SEE? Whatever it is, im sorry and GOODBYE! Don't forget to check with the doctor where are you eyes placed. Wheather it's infront on your face or behind on your head >.< " I said rolling my eyes and left him.

Kevin's P.O.V

When she turns her face and look at me, i felt my heart sparkling. And her face was like really shining. I never felt this kind of things with any of the girls i've been with before. Am i falling in love? OMG!

But then, the way she replies me is really sarcastic.

"LOL. I do have eyes, CAN'T YOU SEE? Whatever it is, im sorry and GOODBYE! Don't forget to check with the doctor where are you eyes placed. Wheather it's infront on your face or behind on your head >.< "  she said and left. With a rolling eyes somemore. That really test my ego.

I want to reply but she's out of my sight already. LOVELY GIRL but ..... Just wait. When i meet that girl again, i think i know what i'll do.

Alexander's P.O.V

AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH! I cannot help it but just left. Kevin fell. Hahah! That's what you get when you messed with me! Serves you right LOL! But, pity the girl. She fell more pitifully (does this word really exists? LOL). Nevermind. At least, Kevin got his lesson. Then, i saw the girl get back on her feet but she was facing the other way. So, i cannot really see her face. Judging from what she wears, she looks fashionable. But really casual. It suits with where she's going and the weather. I can see that Kevin looked at her deeply. But then suddenly, 

"KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" I can hear the bell rang. It means that the class is starting. Many students are running toward the gate going to their classes. And so, i also walk towards the gate leaving Kevin and the girl behind. I should go now if not, i'll be late. And Kevin, who cares for that brat? He's old enough to take care of himself. I go in the University gate and immediately walk towards my first class still laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P!S: Sorry for the late update! Hehe. So, how's my story? Please subscribe if you havent. And please give comments for this chapter! Hehe. Will be looking forward to it... Silent readers, it's time for you guys to reveal yourselfs...

SUBSCRIBERS and COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3 <3 <3