Eli is back~~

Cannot Deny FATE.

Everyone got back to their own seat when they heard the teacher's footsteps except Kevin who was still talking to some girls who was really into it. He was of course always gathered by the girls telling them stories and all. So, they were disappointed when the they knew the teacher was coming. They all sighed and went back to their own seats.

"Okay guys! We'll be having a new student for this class! Elison Kim, please come in." the teacher said.

All the boys was anticipating for it to be a girl while all the girls was anticipating it to be a boy. Then, a shadow came in. The class became very noisy because of the girls shouting while all the boys became very quiet knowing that it's a boy. A handsome boy with an awesome figure.

"Okay, all please clam down! And you, please introduce yourself." said the teacher to the class and to the boy.

"Hey guys! I'm Elison Kim. You guys can call me Eli. Im from California and I got transferred here. Please be nice to me." he said it charismatically making the girls go crazy.

"Okay Eli, please take a seat. You can seat there beside Kevin behind there." said the teacher.

All the girls kept their eyes on him when he walked past by their place. And he winks to some of the girls making them drools.

Eli's P.O.V

OMG. This girls is sooo damn annoying. It's just the same as in California. No privacy at all. This will be a tiring school too with many girl flirting. How can Kevin endure this? Of course he can right? He's a playboy. Hahah. Proud of him. I'm here because of him too. Im bored without him in California. So yeah, I asked for transferration and now I am, here back with my broooo! YAY!

End of P.O.V

"Hey brooo! I am back!" Eli said.

"OMG. It's you Eli! Im glad you're back here with me!" Kevin replied with a wink.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wassup guys? Eli is back!

.

Hahahaha. So, it's a double update! I actually cannot wait to update because after this, it's going to be exciting! So, how's the chapter? And what you think will happen after this?
Subscribe and comment please! 
Thanks for subscribing and don't stop commenting! 

YOU GUYS ARE LOVED! See you guys in the next chapter! :D

P/S: Again, sorry for any mistakes 
:P