Dinner 1.

Cannot Deny FATE.

No one's P.O.V

All the students were gathered at the hall and waiting for food to be served. It was already 7.30 PM but the food was still not served. Some of the students were already pissed off but some just don't care. Okay at least 1 person who was really really really super really pissed off and ya know who it is xD

 

Nayoung's P.O.V

Uhhhhhhhhhh I AM REALLY GONNA RAGE AND FLIP ALL THE TABLE HERE IF THERE'S STILL NO FOOOOD SERVEDDDD. I am so freakin hungry and it's alrdy passed 7 but why did'nt we have our dinner yet? We've been sitting here for about 45 mins already but WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is it taking so long? The seniors are making food or are they making a kitchen?! I look around and all the other students were busy with their own things. They did'nt even bother about food. WHY AM I VERY ANGRY LOOKING AT THEM?! Aishhhhhh. No one even bother to go check out the kitchen. Wow i really need to calm down.

I stand up and fix my shirt. I tied my hair into a really high ponytail and ready to go intrude the kitchen. "Guys, i'll be back. I'm going to check out the kitchen for a while." 

I arrived outside the kitchen. Then, i peeked inside. I saw all the seniors there. THEY WERE PLAYING- AND IT'S FOOD THEY'RE PLAYING WITH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I saw one of them putting cockroaches- YES FREAKIN COCKROACHES INSIDE one of the bowls. Then another side i saw one of them putting wasabi in the dumplings- YES IT'S MOTHER FREAKING THE SPICY GREEN WASABI. I gulped. I swear my face is really red right now. I am seriously feeling so hot. I AM REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW. We were waiting for them outside, waiting for the food to be served AND THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE DOING?! Ok i need to do something about this- IT'S FOOD FOR GOD SAKE! The food we'll be digesting later on and they're playing with it. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Of course with my genius brain, i take the videos of them making MORE OF PLAYING with the food. BE HAPPY WHILE IT LASTS SENIORS. 

Suddenly, i got an idea. I knocked the kitchen door before appearing infront of them. Then through the door window, i could see some of them hiding the things they were using to the food just now. Oh heart, please calm down for a moment. I smiled at them. They smiled back at me. I saw some of them looking at each other. I FREAKIN SAW EVERYTHING OKAY. 

"Have you guys done cooking yet? All the students outside are waiting for food. We are all very hungry already." I said then pout.

Then i walked around seeing some food and asked "Are these good?"

One of them said "Ahh we dnt know cause we havent tasted it yet."'

"Taste it then!" I said.

Then i saw them looking at each other gulping down. I saw them talking with their eyes pointing out who should try it.

"Why is the mandus so green?" I ask naively.

"Ahhh it's nothing. We put some colouring in it so that's why." said one of them and put it inside his mouth. 

I saw some laughing and some pitiful faces towards the guy. The guy's face looked unbearable and i mentally laugh haha. SERVES YOU RIGHT. 

Then i went to one of the bowls and asked them what rice they cooked.

"It's bean rice."

"Did the beans overcooked? Why is so dark?" 

"Nahh, that's the actual colour actually." Then a girl eat it. I could here the crunchy sound. Her face was BWAHAHAHAHAHA, (Imagine yourself eating coackroaches lol)

Then i saw one of them glaring at each other. I looked at where they're looking at and it was a plastic full of...

"What is that?"

"Nah it's just the beans ." Then one of them took it while turning around and BAMMMMMM!

 

Kevin's P.O.V

What is taking them so long? We've been sitting here for an hour doing nothing. Uhhhh I hate wasting time. I tell Eli i'll be going to the kitchen. I arrived outside the kitchen and saw THE GIRL INSIDE. OH YEAH BBY. We do have a fate right? Suddenly got an idea to . So, i opened the kitchen door and BAMMMMMMMMMM.

"What the-" 

A girl freaking fell on me and WHAT COACKROACHES?! Oh .

 

Nayoung's P.O.V

BUSTED. They all look at the scene and laugh it off. 

"BWAHAHAHAHAAHHA." I laughed at it too. CAUSE THERE'S COACKROACHES ON KEVIN HAHAHAHA. ON. HIS. FACE.

I take this opportunity to snap a pic of this scene. Cause it's KEVIN- oops im sorry. I showed them my phone that shows the vid I AM SO GONNA SHOW THIS TO ALL THE STUDENTS. YESSSSSSSSSSSS! 

Then, i leave the scene. Just like that. Yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha so yeah. I updated again! LOL. This is really rare but WHATEVER. How's this chapter? And irony is'nt it? Instead of freshmen being bullied, HOW ABOUT HAVING THE SENIOR BEING BULLIED? The world has changed is'nt it? Look forward for the next chapter! It'll be awesome!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!