Ahhhh, DARN IT!

Cannot Deny FATE.

Alexander's P.O.V,

Ahhhhhhh! ! How can i talk to her again when i don't take her number? AHHHHHHH! CHINCA! This is all Kevin's fault. He called me and asked me to pick him up quickly now!! He said that he cannot take it anymore. Blah blah blahh.. I know that you're my cousin but AISH! Can't you just wait for a while? Wahhh, i really regret this. WTH?! I really really hope that i can meet her again in the future. What i can do now is wait. Let time makes it's magic and let us meet again in the future. Really.

From far, i can already see Kevin, his face cramping maybe because im late. I ignore the cramp face because now is not the time i console him. I am also really disappointed here. I walk closer to him and just sit beside the chair he is sitting.

And then he said "Yahhhh hyung! You come late and you greet me with a face like that? WTH?!"

"Why did you ask me to pick you up actually? OMG! I am really frustrated now because of you! You know that?" I replied.

"Because im not familliar with Korea! You think what?! If i know Korea, i will not ask you to pick me up! It's my first time here! You've lived here for 3 years already right?! So, why can't you help your cousin settled here? AISH!" Kevin said with an angry tone.

"Okay whatever! Enough okay?! I don't want to fight with you! KAJA!" I replied. I don't want to fight with him cause i know he will never want to give up. So, i should stop first.

Kevin is just 3 months younger than me. We are cousins but our personalities are different. He loves to play all the way since he was a kid. But i love studying. Yeahhh, i agree that he really has a nice voice. People will always ask him to sing because his voice soo nice and peaceful. Not like me. Since we were child, we always fight when we saw each other. We are like Cat and Dogs. We will always fight non-stop. None of us want to give-up. As times goes by, i decided to stop fighting with him. I will always do and agree on what he says. And also, as we grow older, we have been going seperate ways. He will always hang-out with his friends. I've been always advising him but he did'nt care. He said to me to just take care of your own business. After that, we seperated because my father wanted to set business here. But we still contact each other. Our parents are really close. And today, Kevin came here because his parents asked him to stay with me. To study with me. To be like me. His parents did'nt want him to waste his life without achieving anything. Since his parents were soo busy, that was why they sent him here. To let me and my parents take care of him until he succeed. I don't know if i can change him but i'll try.

I walk out the airport with Kevin following from behind and put all his luggages in the car. And ride we go~ But i am still regret for not getting Nayoung's number and is still angry with Kevin because of it. AISHHHHHHH!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P!S: Is my story confusing? if it is, please tell! And sorry again for my grammar mistakes. I really at it :P So, do understands. Please comment and subscribe to know more~