AISH! CHINCA!!!!! >.

Cannot Deny FATE.

No one's POV.

"KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" goes the alarm clock.

"Ahhhhhh, chinca! Shikro! I still wanna sleep!" said Kevin while shutting off the alarm clock. Then, he covers his face with his blanket and goes back to sleep.

But then, just before a 5 mins closed eyes, it's Xander's voice yelling " Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kevin ahhhh! You better get up NOW! It's your first day of school! You need to be there early so that the teacher will not have a bad impression of you." But Kevin takes his pillow and covers his ears with it. And then, get back to sleep. After a couple more minutes, Xander's voice being heard again and this time, it's really DAMN LOUD. He yelled "KEVIN AHHHHHHHH! You better get up now or else...." But Kevin just continue to close his eyes. Just then, a bang on the door and there is Xander. He switched on the lights which make Kevin's eyes hurt and and suddenly, Kevin's face became really wet.

"Yahhhhhh HYUNG! What are you doing?! Stop it okay?! Im up! Here you see, my eyes are already wide open. SEE?! AISH!" yell Kevin with a really angry face.

"Okay, now that your eyes are wide open, go and bathe! We're going to school in 30 mins from now!" said Xander while looking at the clock.

"How am i going to prepare for just 30 mins?! YAHHHH, HYUNG! You really did'nt make sense -.- I have not even choose on what to wear. AISH CHINCA! I will be crazy if i live with you for the following days." answered Kevin back.

"The clock is ticking >.< Tick Tock, Tick Tock!" said Xander.

"Yaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh hyung! Okay, okay, im going now!" said Kevin furiously.

Xander smile and leave the room. Kevin with a really angry face get up and go to the toilet. After bathing, he went out the toilet and choose what he wanted to wear.

"AISH! So frustrating! I had wear all this clothes. I should have buy more clothes. After schooling, I think i wanna go shopping." said Kevin. 

Finally, he wear a light grey singlet and a pair of faded jeans. Then, he took an orange coat and all his valuables, his shades and went out the room. (Just imagine it, cool right?)

"Okay, im done!" shout Kevin to Xander.

"Yaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Im just here. Im not yet deaf okaaaaayyyyyy!" yell Xander back to Kevin.

"Whatever, let's go! I don't want to be late for my first day. And auntie, bye-bye! Wish me luck for my first day." Kevin said with sticking his tongue out to Xander and quickly walk to the front door.

"Omma, i'll be going~!" said Xander and walk.

But suddenly, Xander stopped and look weirdly at Kevin.

"Yahhhhhhhh Kevin! Where's your bag?" said Xander.

"For what i need to bring a bag? It's like first day of school. I will be like not doing anything -.-" Kevin said as if it''s not a big deal.

"Yahhhhhhhh! It's a school. Whatever, i don't want to get involve with you! Come on!" said Xander.

They walked to the garage and they went in their own car. Xander with his yellow Ferrari and Kevin with his red Ferrari (just believe it! they're so cool right?) And then they go "VROOOM~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P!S: Hehe. So, how's the story so far? Please comment! And please subscribe if you love the story. And also, sorry for the late update. Stay tuned if you wanna know what happen~ Silent readers, please let me know who you are >.<