Night 1.

Cannot Deny FATE.

No one's P.O.V

It is exactly 12 Midnight where all of them are supposed to be in their room preparing to sleep. All of the roooms in that resort they are staying at had lights off- even the seniors'. So, the freshmen all quietly tip-toed through the hallways to gather at the garden. They also don't forget their props they'll be using tonight- the fake cockroaches, rats, and some of them had even wore their ghosts costumes. Some of them who brought cameras are already prepared to shoot. Some of them already started shooting their friends in the costumes- hahahahaha. Oh and yes, believe it or not they are TOTALLY SCARY.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You just scared me ;/" someone shouts.

"YAH YAH YAH! Keep your voices low or else they'll hear us.."

 

Nayoung's P.O.V

I wear an all white dress (I don't remember I actually brought one). Then I wear powder all over my face making sure i really look super duper white (despite the really fragrance smell the powder has). Oh i also don't forget to apply some red lipstick on my face (It's not mine. It's one of the girls i stay in with- it's really red i don't even know why girls love this). Then i apply a really thick eyeliner around my eyes and im done. Beofre going out from the bathroom, i bring out all my hair to the front- let's test this to my room mates first hahahaha. Then i peek them through the door first. They look very busy preparing all the cameras and sorting some things.. So i slowly come out from the bathroom and walk towards them then 

"BAH!" I scare them.

They look at me..

I could see Eunji's face becomes pale and she quickly closes her eyes with her hands. 

Haneul is not scared i guess cause she has no reaction at all. I'm satisfied though. Well at least someone is scared.

Then i laugh. "Hahahahaha relax Eunji it's just me." I flip my hair to the back again. 

"Your reaction is so funny hahaha." I say.

"Yah don't scare me like that again. I swear i almost pass out but wow, you look really really scary :/" Eunji said.

Then i realise Haneul is still giving the same reaction but her face is really pale.

"Yah! Are you okay?" I ask.

"Oh you need to do it like this." Eunji says and snaps her hands infront of Haneul's face.

"Oh - i need to go to the toilet." Haneul quickly runs to the bathroom.

I am confused. "What's wrong with her?" I ask Eunji.

"Oh, when she's scared, she's like that going all freeze and then goes to the toilet." she replied.

Ahhhhh so Haneul is actually scared... GOOD JOB ON ME HAHAHAHA.

We wait for Haneul then go out quietly to the garden.

 

No one's P.O.V

"Okay, is everyone ready? Wait, is everyone here?" Nayoung asks.

"Yesss! Everyone is here." someone whispers.

"YESSS WE ARREEE REAAAAAAADY!" everyone shouts.

"Shhhhhh!"

"Let's form a group so it'll be easier."

Quietly, everyone forms a group of 5. Each group consists of 2 ghosts, a cameramen or camerawomen and the others are carrying props. The only group that consists of 4 people are the guards. They'll be checking the area. Each group is also given a walkie talkie.

 

Kevin's P.O.V

Ahhh so they planned this out? Haha great idea! I hope i'll get hyung's room. I wanna scare him to death. I have always wanted to get a revenge of him evey morning waking me up like what zzz and the morning where he threw water on my face to make me wake up. Everytime i think about that, i really get angry seriously. XANDER HYUNG YOU GONNA GET THIS!

"Yah Eli, are you ready?" I ask.

"Are we really going to do this? I mean like it's immature and-" Eli says.

"Just shut up. It's not immature, it's a way of revenge hyung. You just need to have fun!" I say.

Aish this hyung is seriously no fun ><

"Oh okay i guess this could be fun."

Then i quickly pull Eli's hand going to that group of 3 girls. They need boys here. Ok let's go.

 

Nayoung's P.O.V

"Hai. I think you guys need boys here." a voice says and it's really familiar. 

I glance at the face and OH - IT's KEVIN. I cannot let him be group with me. NO CAN DO.

I look around and see everyone is already in group of 5. So......

I clear my throat and turn to say "Oh okay then."

"Oh it's you." Kevin says.

"Errrrrr who." then i quickly turn to the others not giving him a chance to speak.

 

No one's P.O.V

"Okay, let's go now. Remember do not make any noise and DO NOT LEAVE ANY TRACE OK?! We need to do this cleanly so we would'nt be caught. Then, we'll get to live happily. JUST DO NOT GET CAUGHT ALRIGHT? Oh and the cameramen or camerawomen, make sure you guys do a good job shooting their reactions ok! HAVE FUNNNN! " Nayoung says.

 

 

Then one by one, the group sneaks in the seniors' resort quietly. Each group goes infront of a room. After all groups are infront each room, they look at each other and mouth "Goodluck". Then they come in the rooms.

 

Nayoung's P.O.V

I bring all my hair to the front then we quietly walk into the room. The room is quite clean and then there's 2 boys sleeping on the bed and another boy sleeping on the floor. So, it's a boy room. 

"Okay kaja!." I whisper to my group.

Eunji starts shooting the room. Then i walk analysing the room. I could feel sense that Kevin is following behind me because of the cologne he's wearing. Yes it smells so nice /mentally sobbing. I stop in my tracks and turn behind. 

Oops i almost crash into Kevin's chest. Gosh his smell is so niceeee i could sense heaven here.

"Do i smell really nice?" Kevin winks.

I mentally facepalm myself. I really need to stop this. I need to get back to my sense. This is killing me seriously. I ignore him and walk towards the bed. I walk closer to the person sleeping soundly on the bed and get my face close to him- Oh, it's Xander. I look at the peaceful face. He is so handsome sobs. I realise my face get closer to his and caught my eyes looking at his lips. My face heats up. Luckily my face is covered with my hair and it's dark or else i could get caught. Suddenly, the pair of eyes popped open. I am stunned. I don't know what to do. I feel my face getting closer, OMG WHAT AM I DOING. Then i feel somone pulling me and there goes...

"BAH!" Kevin scares him. Then he put some fake cockroaches on Xander's bed. Eunji shoots the scene. Haneul is also putting some fake rats on the others.

Suddenly we heard "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "BAHHHHH" "GAHHHHH" shouting everywhere so we quickly leave the room. We're lucky Eunji managed to install a camera inside the room. 

"Clear the area. Clear the area." someone talks at the walkie talkie. 

We all run out from the seniors' areas quietly scared of being caught and goes into our own room.

Haneul, Eunji and I quickly shut our doors and laugh. 

"That was fun hahaha." 

"OMG i havent had enough actually-"

Then suddenly i remembered Xander's eyes were open just now when Kevin scared him. Did he saw everything? I hope no.

 

Kevin's P.O.V

"Yah Eli faaaaaaster!" I say.

Eli quickly puts in the key to our door knob and we immediately come into our room and laugh. 

"Hahahaahahahah."

"Eh i hope Xander did'nt saw me just now. Cause his eyes were open when i scared him just now." I tell Eli.

"Ikr. What were you doing? You knew his eyes were opened right?"

Yeah actually i was preventing Nayoung from getting her face closer to hyung's. What weas she doing before? She looked like she could kiss Xander just now. I got angry and decided to just do that-

"I did'nt know what gotten into me haha."

"You like her right Kevin?"

Oops hyung caught me.

"Errrrr let's just sleep."

 

Eli's P.O.V

I know Kevin has something for that girl. He looked jealous just now. I need to find out about the girl. I really think she looked like Stephanie but again, it's impossible. But it's possible too. I NEED TO KNOW WHOSE THIS GIRL IS.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeay updated ^_^ So whatcha guys think about the plan? Do you think the freshmen will get caught? Do you guys think Xander saw everything?  You think Eli will find out about Nayoung soon? Who actually made Nayoung's heart beat faster? Let's wait for the next chapter :D

Thanks for reading! Please subscibe, upvote and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS COMMENT :D Thank You. Saraghae <3