Day 1

Cannot Deny FATE.

No one's P.O.V

So, they all arrived at the campsite. The scenery was very beautiful and the resort also looked really comfy. The camp commander told everyone with who and where we would sleep. Then, he briefed about the things we'll be doing throughout the days they'll be there. 

 

Nayoung's P.O.V

Yeayyyyyy! At least i'll be sleeping with the 2 girls in the same class. Well it would be less awkward than having to share a room with people i don't know. We went to the room we'll be sleeping to. IT IS REALLY AWESOME! It's so beautiful. Even the scenery from our room window is DAEBAK. I chose the bed beside the window because i love looking at the sky. While looking out the window, my eyes caught the guy with the baseball jacket. 

Is that Kevin? He still looked as handsome as before or even better. The way he walks and the hand gestures are still the same. Even after what he did, i still keep this heart for him. He looked so perfect but i can only keep that inside. Then suddenly he turned his head at me. His eyes met mine. Stared at him for a moment then turned my head elsewhere as if i did'nt see him. I could feel my cheeks heated up and my heart beats faster. NOOOO I NEED TO END THIS FEELING I HAVE FOR HIM! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

 

Kevin's P.O.V 

I was walking with Eli at the garden near the resort when i could feel someone staring at me. So, i turned behind and caught my eyes locked with the girl. I do not know why but my eyes cannot stop looking at her. It's as if her eyes are telling something. Suddenly she turned away and i could see her cheeks redden. AWWWWW HOW CUTEEEE. It's okay girl, we will have more staring games throughout the camp. Heheh.

 

Alexander's P.O.V

Ahh you guys can relax now and enjoy all the comfy you can get now but tonightttt,, all the freshmen would'nt be sleeping soundly xD We seniors have prepared many surprises for you guys HAHAHA. 

 

Eli's P.O.V

I looked back and saw Kevin staring somewhere. I looked at where he's staring at and saw the girl- the familiar girl. She is so familiar i think i've seen her somewhere before but whereeeeee. AHHHHHHHH WHATEVER i should'ne bother about this.

"YAH KEVIN AH! FASTERRRRRRRRRRR!"

 

No one's P.O.V

Then Eli continued walking. Everyone continued to unpack their things and wash up. They are not allowed to go back to their room after dinner so they need to bring out all the things they need tonight. Then everyone gathered at the hall near the resort.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excited cause i actually updated? Haha. Okay i know it's getting boring. I dn't even remember the plot anymore cause it's been really long LOL. I'm sorry. Hahaha and i actually think my grammar improved? Don't you think? Btw, HIATUS. Don't forget to SUBCRIBE and COMMENT ;3 THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AND WAITING!