Plan 1.

Cannot Deny FATE.

No one's P.O.V

Nayoung got something going on in her mind already. Yes, for the seniors. She got furious because the seniors did'nt gave them food to eat. The seniors did a really really really awful plan so Nayoung planned to play a really really really an awesomely more awful trick for the seniors who wanted to troll them.

 

Nayoung's P.O.V

Of course i- or we need to get a revenge. I go back to the hall where all the freshmen are gathered. I need to show this video to all of them and we need to plan something to PAY BACK. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Kekekekekekeke /evil laugh here

 

No one's P.O.V

When she arrived at the hall, she asked all the students there to gather near her. Then she showed them the video she took while the seniors were AWFULLY PREPARING just now and that THEY HAD CAUGHT RED-HANDED by her. Some got furious reactions, some are raging and some were already standing up feeling awfully humiliated and disappointed.

"How could they do that-" 

"WHAT THE- THAT'S FOOD FOR GOD SAKE." 

"I'M NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE BUT I AM ANGRYYYYYYY!"

 

Nayoung's P.O.V

"Okay okay calm down for a bit guys. I know all of you are angry right now but calm down first-------- CAUSE I HAVE A PLAN." I smirk.

All of them look at me showing interests. They surround me and wait for my next word.

"Okay so, here it is. They can bully us now or what but you guys should just stay calm and act that you guys saw nothing like nothing happened. Act as if you're so weak right now. Show them all your weak sides so we would'nt get caught okay? Cause tonight- when they're sleeping, let's sneek in their room and put some fake cockroaches under their pillow, bed, toilet or even the whole room. Give them some thrills like disturbing them while they're sleeping- let's scare them. Let's turn into ghosts. Oh and don't forget- we should take videos of each of their reactions ok? Install a camera or something in their room." I voice out my plans.

OKAY WOW IM A GENIUS.

 

No one's P.O.V

"WOW you're a genius Nayoung!"

"Let's put fake rats too."

"Oh i wonder who will pee in their pants tonight."

They all laugh. 

"Okay, let's meet infront of the garden this midnight." Nayoung said. 

"Okay i cannot wait. Wonder what should i wear tonight to scare them." someone says then everyone laughs.

Then, a man came in the scene and it is- Kevin.

Then everyone looks at each other and laugh again looking at Kevin.

 

Kevin's P.O.V

Why why why are they laughing looking at me? Is my face funny or something-  

 

Nayoung's P.O.V

Oh hahaha of course i would'nt let that picture off. Yes, i showed them the pic of cockroaches "kissing" Kevin. Heheheeheheheh. Who would'nt laugh looking at the KINGKA being humiliated by coakroaches right? Muahahaahahaha. I take a glance at him then smiles.

Everyone stops laughing when we heard "Looks like you guys are having fun? Why are you guys laughing? Hahahaha."

It's Xander. Oh yeah, i just remembered Xander is a senior too. Heol. I love you but- I'm sorry Xander ;___;

 

No one's P.O.V

Goes back to the kitchen,,, 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAA." everyone laughs off the scene again. 

"That was really funny." 

Some even tear off because it was sooo funny. Their friend was being "kissed" by cockroaches lololololol.

Then they realised "Eh, where's the girl?"

"I don't know she was beside me just now."

"Ahhh you guys don't need to worry. She's easy. She will report this to the teachers or what. Of course she'll be scared of us."

"But but-"

Then Kevin stands up and glares at all of them. Then he leaves the kitchen. Again, they laugh. Then Kevin walks to the hall with a raging heart. 

 

Kevin's P.O.V

Ewwww really grossss. My face just got uhhhhhhhhhhh by cockroaches. Oh , i need to wash my face i just cant stand it-

 

No one's P.O.V

The seniors go to the hall and the juniors make a you-thought-we-dont-know-but-actually-we-know faces. 

"Awww our juniors are just too innocent to see our bad deeds. Well, they are still new to this world afterall." someone whispers.

but little did they know....

The juniors look at each other and smirk. THEY WILL DIE TONIGHT HAHAHAHAHA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LOL i updated! Yeayyyy! I think this is a good practice for my coming Eng essay examss so i decided to update. Hehe. How is this chapter? Are you guys excited for the little plan Nayoung made? You guys think the freshmen will succeed? Look forward for the next chapter!! It'll be really awesomeeeeee i promise.

COMMENT, UPVOTE and SUBCRIBEEE! Thank you ;3