Heart-Broken.

Cannot Deny FATE.

Without realising, Stephanie was actually there listening to their conversation. Her heart broke into pieces. She was really sad and embarassed but what can she do? It's really the true. What ELI said is all true. She is dirty. 

After that day, people had been keeping an eye on her just because she confessed to Kevin. Everyone will be like teasing her and said something like "OMG! A nerd girl confessing to a KINGKA? Who does she think she is?" with a disgust. She was really sad and embarassed but could'nt hid her face. She could'nt concentrate in class because many people were eyeing her. Even in the toilet but she just kept on studying. She wanted to make her father proud of her. She felt very sad of the things that happened in school. She was also thinking about her father who was working really hard to raise her. Alone.

Suddenly, a called came. "Hello Miss. This is the hospital. Im sorry but your father had met with an accident and he had just died. We could'nt do anything. We are very sorry Miss." After that call, she cried really hard and ran to the hospital ignoring what people are saying. She was very very sad. She could'nt accept the fate that her father had left her. But what can she do? THIS IS FATE. She must accept it even if she did'nt want. After she finished arranging her father's death, she came home with a really sad face.

First, she got bullied and his father died. A sad day ever for her.

I need to do something. Stephanie thought.

She went inside her room and something caught her attention. There was an envelope and a paper on her study desk. She came near and took it. There was a letter. She took it and started reading.

 

Stephanie, go live a new life!

Go live a new life as Kim Nayoung. Your Korean name.

Go and find your mother in Korea if you want to. I havent tell you this but YOUR MOTHER IS A KOREAN. Go look for her and  forget about the past and keep looking for the future. YOUR FUTURE.

I already applied for you a school in KOREA and you got in! I want to say to you that I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU, Steph.

Now, you must be proud of yourself and keep striving hard!

Forget about  your old self. Go dress up yourself! I know you are beautiful Steph but you just did'nt want to show it. Now, go and show the world how beautiful you are! Just go and be a success person! I will be eyeing you here, FROM HEAVEN and i will always be proud of you<3

There's an envelope below this paper that you're reading. There's money there. Money that i've been collecting since you were a child. It's soo many. It can at least lasts for about a year. Go and use this money to buy new clothes and all you need. All the fees for your University had been paid by me. So, you don't need to worry. Just use this money for your ownself. Go and change yourself to be a beautiful young lady.

Just remember, in anything you do, I'll be always watching you and supporting you! HWAITING NAYOUNG! I know you can do it<3 Appa loves you!

 

Her eyes got teary and she started crying out loud. She felt really really sad but it was useless.

What's the use of crying when things had happened? She thought. So, she made a decision. 

I'll go to Korea and find mom. I'll live a new life there. I'll change myself. I'll become a new person. I'll do this all for you appa! I hope i'll succeed. Eventhough you're far from, you're still close in my heart. I love you too appa. She said to herself.

Then, she leaves it all to her fate; her destiny. What will happen?