Chapter 9

LET'S PLAY!!! And maybe FALL IN LOVE too..

GD's POV

As fast as I can, I quickly returned to my home. I headed straight to my room to turn on my computer to be able to talk with her.

But then, I was thinking, what if she wouldn't believe in me? What if she thinks that this is just an excuse?

Most importantly, what if she couldn't forgive me?? 

Heartbreaker88: Uhhmm. I just wanna say that there's a misunderstanding between what happened during our meet up. I was suppsed to see you but then, I mistaken you for another girl who pretended that she was you. I was just notified a while ago that she was fake. Hey, can we see each other again??

After 30 mininutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, and  3 hours of waiting, I got no reply at all.

I knew it! She was mad at me! She probably thinks that this are lies.

Ohh good lord, please tell her to send me back a message.

I've been waiting for too long that I already fall asleep. 

So when I woke up in the morning, I get off my bed just to check if I got a message from her.

And yes, I have one!!!

BaddestFemale91: I would still talk to you if you tell me your name so I know that I can still trust you, AT LEAST. But still, I don't want to see you yet. NO NAME, NO TALK. That's it, I've made up my mind.

Well of course, I told her my name.

Heartbreaker88: Fine. It's G-DRAGON. I'm a second year high school student. Now, do you trust me already?

 

CL's POV

These past few days, I think my life starts to be boring again. Without GD by my side to play with. And without Heartbreaker88 to talk with.

So I found myself all day doing either of these: eating, rolling on the bed, sleeping and watching old variety shows.

The last thing that I watched, it was Infinity Challenge. I was really laughing so hard because their guest was uhmm.. 

Yeah, he's so handsome, no doubt about it. He got a unique sense in fashion. He got some humor. He knew hot to sing and dance witn swag.

Well, to make the long story short, he's ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

However, the thing that caught my attention is when he wore these briefs designed by other casts.

He totally nailed it!!! And yes, my eyes are focuse on his.. You know, his birdie.

I just my ert mode. My goodness!

It was past midnight already I finished watching these episode. I log in to check if I got new messages. Okay, new messages from Heartbreaker88.

all those lame excuses. I know, he just made this up and he's not being sincere with his sorry.

So I decided to ask his name. And finally, I can google him to check out what he looks like, where he from, and what school is he attending to.

Morning came and after I put on my school uniform, I checked again my account if there's any reply from him.

 

When I saw his name, my eyes, my jaws dropped and I can't barely move from I just read. 

It's G-DRAGON!!! I mean GD and Heartbreaker88 are the same person! 

This is truly a small world after all.

 

But the thing is, if I would tell her who I am, he might shoo me away. As far as I can feel, GD didn't like me at all. 

Plus, if I tell him right away that I am CL, I don't know how to interact with him anymore especially when we are at school. Aigooo. -_-

 

Well then, I should ask GD first to play again with me. So I can get to know more about him, especially what she thinks of BaddestFemale91.

 

AUTHORS'S NOTE:

Hi guys!!

I know you are a SKYDRAGON SHIPPER so you better vote for our Queen and King. Vote once per day tho.

It's actually a poll: Which rumored idol pair do you think dated in real life?

Here's the link: http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=138

So if you think they really did, don't hesitate to vote. We have to maintain the #1 spot.

Plus what if they win, CL and GD might open or talk about this. #HOPE ((((: