Chapter 13

LET'S PLAY!!! And maybe FALL IN LOVE too..

Seungri passed by him. Taeyang passed by him. Daesung passed by him. TOP passed by him. But still, he insisted that he will wait for CL in the gate. Why is he in the gate? Well, GD thought that it's payback time. Not in a hurtful way, but in a sweet manner to repay CL's surprise for him. Minutes has passed by, but there is still no sign of CL. As matter of fact, 5 minutes to go and the class is about to start. GD, standing there for a long time is put to a waste. Poor GD.

GD has been restless as he was curious what happened to CL. Why is she absent? Did something bad happened to her?, GD thought.GD grabbed his smartphone ad texted her, "Annyeong! I will give you handouts since you are absent for today. Can I go to your house? Will you send me your address?" This day is actually the first time GD paid attention to his teacher. GD raises his hand everytime he knows the answer. Bigbang and the rest of his classmates are suprised as GD is being too much attentive in the lessons. Of course, GD must listen to every single word and jot it down on his notebook since he will deliver it to CL.

It has been lunch break already, but GD didn't get any message at all. Now, GD even become more worried. GD keeps on thinking the worst case scenario on his head such as what if CL is so damn sick and she's lying in the hospital right now, and even what is she gets kidnapped. As much as GD wanted to go to CL's house, he can't coz he didn't even know her house. To calm his self, the rest of the Bigbang invited GD to grab a dinner with them to relax his mind and that everything will be alright.

For a change, Bigbang decided to go to restaurant offering Italian cuisine for a change. All of them were seated already when suddenly, they hear a loud voice coming from an angry woman. "You want me to move again to another country? America this time?? That's the main reason I don't get to earn friends!!!", that's what the woman said. The silly maknae, Seungri is curious so he tried to see the scene. However, he can only see the woman's back. 

"APPA! Just said YES! Let me stay here in my own country!", the angry woman continued. However, her father and mother didn't utter any word. The girl walked out of the table. She quickly run out of the restaurant. The woman even passed by GD's table.

However, GD's sharp eyes caught the woman's face. It's no other than CL. She's leaving Korea, the first thing that came into GD's mind. He stand up from his chair, and without saying anyoword to his friend, he also run as fast as he can to catch up with CL. However, as he was out in the front gate, CL already entered the cab. 

GD became depressed as he didn't manage to follow CL. Now, he didn't even know when can he meet her again knowing that CL is absent in school. As GD decided to went inside again, he encountered CL's parents. He wanted to talk to them, however, he was too afraid to cause any misunderstandings. What if their parents thought that GD is the reason why CL didn't want to leave Korea.. That why GD decided to remain silent.

 

Days and weeks passed, but CL is absent from school. Will CL still say his goodbye farewell to GD?