Chapter 4

LET'S PLAY!!! And maybe FALL IN LOVE too..

GD's POV

That girl left me all alone without even saying goodbye. Where are her manners? Aishh!

I quickly finished my food just to follow her to know where she's heading too. I really walked slowly so that she won't notice that I'm just behind her. She went to the washroom. But then, these girls so-called 2NE1 is following her. I definitely know what will happen next.

Even though I didn't see anything, I heard everything. I heard every word that 2NE1 said about CL. It has always been like this. Whenever I tried to date a girl, Dara is always ruining it. She keeps on blackmailing the girl I'm with. And at the end, the girl will leave coz they got no choice. Its just a matter of being dead or alive.

The reason why Dara is acting possesive towards me is because she likes me. She likes me to the point that she wants me to marry her. It actually started when she was about to slip in the stairway and I suddenly catch her. She felt that what happened is a destiny for us to meet. Plus the fact that she thinks that she's my princess and I'm his prince charming. What an assuming girl.

Before the bell rang, I decided to went straight ahead to the classroom so that I wouldn't be caught eavesdropping. In a while, CL enetered the classroom. I didn't look at her. I pretend not to notice that her face is even more red than an apple. But actually, I feel sorry for her. The mere fact that she's a loner and she doesn't even have a friend to tell what happened, I feel like I want her to give my shoulders to cry on. I really wanted to comfort her. I really wanted to make up with this crap that happened to her. I want her to be okay.

Am I overreacting too much?? I was never like this with other girls before... But why am I showing too much care for her?? Uggh. These questions that I can't answer yet... I will find it sooner or later...

As she sat on her chair, I passed a note written to her. I wrote down "Hey, why did you leave without saying goodbye?"

I waited for her to reply but there was none. So I keep on passing notes to her. I won't stop until I'll have a reply from her.

"Where did you go? I've been waiting for you here in the classroom."

"Do you want to grab some ice cream after dismissal?"

"Do you want to go shopping? I'll buy you clothes."

"Oh come'on, just give me a reply!"

"Are you alright? Your eyes are swollen. Did you cry? Why? Who hurt you?" -- Finally, I asked her this important question that I really want to have an answer from her. However, she still remained silent.

I really can't take it anymore. After the teacher left the classroom, I passed her the last note I'll be giving to her.

"IF YOU WON'T BE REPLYING WITH THESE NOTES THAT I HAND OUT TO YOU, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...

I WILL BE KISSING YOU UNTIL THE TEACHER COMES IN.

I'M JUST GIVING YOU 2 MINUTES TO WRITE DOWN YOUR ANSWER. YOU UNDERSTAND?

My eyes were totally focused at CL. I really wanted to see her reaction from what I said. And finally she just didn't passed a note but she spoke to me directly.

"GD. Let's stop this game. I admit defeat already. Enough of this. So stop bothering me already."

But then I told her honestly, "I know everything. I heard it all. Don't worry, I'll be getting some revenge for you darling. So let's keep playing. I'm just getting fired up to where we are heading. And it's too early for some defeat."

I get up on my seat and stand in front of the class. And I told everyone that I am dating Lee Chae Rin. Yes, I told them. My classmates were too shocked about my confession. They started to talked with each other and they enjoy every little gossip about what I did. As I continued, I said these with a firm voice to let them know that I am serious.

"IF SOMEBODY WILL HURT HER, IT ONLY MEANS THAT YOU ARE DECLARING A WAR AGAINST ME. EVEN IF YOU'RE A GIRL, YOU'RE NO EXCEPTION FOR THIS. SO TRUST ME, I WILL GET MY REVENGE FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO WILL LAY THEIR FINGERS ON MY DARLING. SO SPREAD THE NEWS SO THAT EVERYONE GETS NOTIFIED."

After my speech, I kissed her. Not yet on the lips.. Just on her forehead. I want her to feel that there will be this someone who will protect her against all odds.

CL's POV

It's the first time that I felt that somebody at least cares for me. I thought GD wouldn't notice the marks in my face. But then, he's not that too insensitive not to see it.

After that kiss in my forehead, I thinked I just blushed. Who wouldn't? It's like a prince saving me from drowning. But he can't be my prince. I'm sort of an ugly duckling that will never fit right beside the prince. Besides, what if everything's just part of the game? Trying to make me fall in love with him. I shouldn't let my guard down. Or else, I will be hurt again.

I didn't talk to GD after that. I didn't even thank him. I'm too shy for that. So I went to the mall to buy a swimsuit. I need a pink one piece swimsuit for our swimming class tomorrow. I've been in the mall for like an hour already and I can't still decide which one should I buy. I need to look good on this. Especially that everyone has their eye one me. Why? Coz I'm dating the one and only G-DRAGON.

While I was still roaming around, I suddenly bumped into a man. And guess what, he's wearing the same uniform as mine. He's my schoolmate. Plus the fact that I saw him with GD. He's GD's friend. What's his name again? I think it's Choi Seunghyun a.k.a TOP for short. By the way, this guy is really tall and handsome too!

I said sorry to him immediately and he said his apologies too. But then, TOP talked to me for a little bit more and asked some questions.

TOP: So you're the girl that GD's been dating huh? It feels like you're not the typical girl that GD would fall for.. So I'm wondering, why did she choose you among all other pretty girls out there?"

CL: Will you promise me not to tell to anyone? Not even to GD. If you tell anyone about this, I will kill you. And I'm serious.

TOP: You're a scary girl. HAHA. Fine, I won't tell anyone. I PROMISE.

CL: Everything's just a mere pretention. GD doesn't like me. He is acting like he likes me but the truth is, he doesn't. We are betting if someone will fall in love in this stupid game. That's it.

TOP: What if BOTH of you fall in love?

CL: That will never happen. Like what you said, I'm not the girl that GD would fall for.

TOP: But honestly, you're pretty.. If you just know how to dress up properly. *wink* Have some confidence! By the way, what are you doing here?

CL: I'm buying a swinsuit for tomorrow's class. I can't even pick one. Will you help me?

TOP: Okay then, let me pick one for you DARLING.
*Imitating GD*

 

What swimsuit will TOP choose for CL?

Does CL secretly likes TOP?