Chapter 14

LET'S PLAY!!! And maybe FALL IN LOVE too..

CL's POV

As much as I want to go to school, I don't have any energy left to walk on something I had to leave sooner or later. I may not have gain a lot of friends, but I met GD, plus knowing him that he's Heartbreaker88. And that what it hurst the most, I'm leaving him who's the most special for me. But i can't do anything, it's my father's usual order, to transfer to another country again and again.

I keep on receiving texts from GD. But as much as I wanted to texted him back, I refrain from doing it. I think it will be better to distance myself from him since the outcome would still be the same. I will leave his side whether I like it or not. Nevertheless, his memory will always be here in my heart and I will treasure it like it just happened yesterday.

While I was in the room, my father knocked and said, "CL, if you're not going to fix your papers in school, then I will do it. I'll tell them you will leave the country and transfer to another school." Tears run down in my cheeks as I hear those words because I know I better start preparing to leave. After a few days, I will be leaving already so I better pack my belongings now.

I open my cabinet and take out all my clothes and then I fold it afterwards. I put it inside my luggage. I also put my make-up and other facial neccessities on top of my dressing table. As I looked my face in the mirror, I just saw how badly I neglected myself from all the stress. So I decided that after packing up everything, I will go out of my house to breathe some fresh air. Besides, it will be the last time I will be here in Korea. 

 

GD's POV

Before our classes was about to end, our teacher told one important thing that makes my heart breaks, "CL's father visited me a while ago. He already fixed CL's transfer papers since she will be leaving soon after maybe.. I think 3 days. He also said that CL won't be attending the school any more." After my teacher's announcement, I realized one thing.. I will never ever see her again.

But of course, I am not the going to give up easily. I went to the teacher's faculty room to talk to my homeroom teacher. I kneeled down and beg for her to give me CL's address. And to show that I'm not doing anything bad to CL, I even cried in front of my teacher. However, I failed to convince her since it's the school policy not to leak any of their student's information. So there, I still don't have any clue where does CL lives.

I walked down very slowly as I reached the main gate of our school. I look up in the sky and saw how the sun shines so bright and told myself, "I will miss you CL. Very much." and suddenly, tears are all over my face. I reached for my pocket to get my handkerchief but I remembered that I forgot it at home. 

But the thing surprised me, there was CL in front of me, wiping my tears with her own hands. And that made me cry even more. I hug her so tightly that I don't even want to let go of her. "Oppa. Wae? Why are you crying?", CL asked. How could she asked that question when the answer was already given. I faced her and say, "Yaah!! You are not even replying to my messages! You don't even told me that you are leaving soon! You don't even said goodbye to me at all! And I thought that I won't see you again! Just to let you know, it hurts so bad." 

CL hold GD's hands and said this with her utmost sincerity, "I don't want to say goodbye. Why? Coz goodbye means end. And I believe that it's not yet the end for us. My heart aches too as I will leave everything the country that gives me happiness right at the moment I get close with you. I will be leaving in 3 days, and to let you know, I will miss you very much."

+++

Both of them hold each other's hand as they left the school without evn saying a word until GD broke the silence. 

GD remembered something, "In 3 days, you told me you are leaving.. But when are you planning to tell me that you are BaddestFemale91? Oohh! Am I a spoiler? Biane. But I think I won the game. So you will be my slave starting from today until you will leave."

To CL's suprise of words spoken by GD, she stopped from walking she let go of GD's hands and said, "How did you know everything? Honestly, I'm planning to keep this as a secret even though I know I will break my promise that I will reveal myself to you. But since when did you know?" CL's not angry with GD for pretending not knowing at all.

As GD walked closely to CL, he hugged her and whisper it to her ears, "Never left your smartphone unattended. Secrets will be revealed. But as my slave.. Your first task is.. to allow the man right in front you to kiss you with all his sincere affection for you."

Everthing is happening too fast that CL didn't even said yes. However, GD continued and bow down to each for CL's lips. CL's trying to escape the kiss but then, GD hold her head to make sure that CL won't let go. CL can't hold back anymore and so, she kissed back GD with pure love.