Chapter 7

LET'S PLAY!!! And maybe FALL IN LOVE too..

Lee Hi's POV

To cast out the awkwardness between me and GD, I decided to volunteer to sing first.

And I chose "Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey. 

 

"You'll always be a part of me.

I'm part of you indefinitely.

Boy don't you know you can't escape me.

Ohh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby.

And we'll linger on.

Time can't erase a feeling this strong.

Now way you're never gonna shake me.

Ohh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby."

 

I sang this song as if GD was really my boyfriend. I sang every line with my outmost feelings. Feelings for Seungri. The guy I'm waiting for while I was inside the park. And since he didn't show up, I decided to go on with a date with a guy I don't even know personally. A man that's basically a stranger. Yet, he makes me as if I was really an important person in his life.

I feel guilty for all this stupid pretension. But what if it was destiny that decided that we are really meant to meet?

As far as I can see, GD's stare at me definitely says that I'm such a good singer. No wonder after I finished to sing, he keeps on praising me as if like there's no tomorrow.

"Lee Hi!!! Why didn't you tell me that you're such a great singer? DAEBAK!!!", when GD told me this, I knew for a fact that my heart felt happy and my face blushed as I know and I believe that GD is being sincere from what he said to me.

And from there on, I decided to keep on pretending. I know lie hurts. But I don't have a choice. I want him. MAYBE.

Maybe it's time for me to move on from what happened between me and Seungri. Just a MAYBE again.

"GD. Why don't we order some beer? Come'on! Don't you dare say No! Don't tell me that you're such a weakling when it comes to this.", I told him.

After he said yes, all I know is that its been already afternoon and I didn't even noticed the time since we are really enjoying each other's company.

But wait, GD's a little bit tipsy right now.

And he's starting to become a little agressive. Which is totally H-O-T.

Plus the mere fact that he just took of his shirt. Such a great abs.

HE JUST MELTED MY POPSICLE WITH HIS HOTNESS.

 

GD's POV

I was truly amazed with her voice. A voice that sounded like an angel sent from above. Every word that she spoke of, it keeps on ringing in my head.

If I would be a singer in the future, I would love to do a collaboration with her.

But since that would be way too long to happen, I asked her to sing with me before we totally do some partying in the room.

I choose "Hold You Down" by Jennifer Lopez feat. fat Joe. There's no high notes in this song but the reason why I picked this is because me and Lee Hi are talking to each other even though it's just online and still, we always have each other's back to lean on. And that's why.

Lee Hi: "Now my loyalty will always be with you if you just promise me that you'll stay real just like you are. 'Cause baby you don't have to change because..."

GD: "You don't know how much you mean to me. Whenever your down you know that you can lean on me. No matter what the situation, Girl I'm gonna hold you down."

After the song is finished, I keep on drinking and drinking until I felt that my head hurts and I feel that I'm dizzy. And I am already tipsy.

Since I'm already feeling hot because of too much alcohol in my body, I decided to remove my top.

Part of my actions right now, I really didn't mean at all. This is because I'm just drunk.

While Lee Hi is seating, I move closer and closer to her. We were about to touched each others' lips, but then, I suddenly dozed off.

I fall into the floor. And I don't know what happened next until Seungri showed up in front of me and I'm already in my house.

 

Seungri's POV

I woke up late and I didn't managed to see Lee Hi on our meeting place.

I can really feel that she's totally mad right now. And I'm seriously be dead.

Come'on, I like her. But I was too shy to tell it to her.

I'm afraid that I won't be a good boyfriend to her. I'm afraid that I might messed up along the way and even our friendship can be ruined too.

I'm such a coward. It feels like I just lost a chance to tell her how I really feel.

This is the day that I'm planning to confess her how I really feel towards her.

But I just lost the moment. Just because I woke up late! Damn it!!

It was already afternoon that I decided to go to karaoke all by myself to release all my emotions.

While I was about to enter the main door, the door was opened.

And guess what I just saw?? Well, it's no other than Lee Hi. 

And GD!

I just saw Lee Hi helping GD since he was too drunk that he can barely stand up.

Questions are popping into my head right now.

"Why is she with her? Why is he with her??"

"Is there something going on between them that I don't even know?"

"Other than singing, did something happened to them inside the karaoke?"

I am totally going crazy right now. I am so speechless.

My Hyung is with the girl that I loved the most. If my hyung only knew that Lee Hi is supposed to be my girl.

But of course, no one knew this because I keep it a secret. I'm just planning to reveal this after my confession to her.

Everything's screwed up. I don't know how to handle this.

But then, I offer my help to Lee Hi. I decided to take GD at his house. 

After that, we parted ways. I didn't say anything at all. I just really don't know how to approach Lee Hi.

All I know is me and GD should have serious discussion about what happened.

 

CL's POV

Since this (Heartbreaker88) didnlt showed up at all, I decided to stay at the mall first to do some shopping.

Shopping is my one way of releasing all the stress I have.

But what a scene I just saw while I was approaching the karaoke.

I just saw GD with a girl!!! 

Am I just really like a barbie doll to him? That he can just play with and throw after he's done doing his business with me.

Didn't he just realized that I was about to give him my ITY??

What if I gave it to him that day? How can he bring it back to me?! 

Are all boys the same? 

Well, as far as I can see, Heartbreaker88 and GD is way too similar. Similar in the sense that both of them just broke my heart.

Both of them neglected me because they got another girl who's way too better than me!

With too much focus on GD and that girl, thank goodness Seungri appeared in the picture.

For without him, GD and that girl might end up in a hotel. Which is totally I'm against of!!!

 

 

What will happen between Seungri and GD? Will their frienship end?

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

How are you doing guys??

I know I'm not a good writer and my story somehow but some of you still keep on subscribing with my story and keep on sending me comments.

I really love you guys!

Thank you so much!

XOXO from the bottom of my <3!

 

Please continue to read until the last chapter!

^_~