Chapter 3

LET'S PLAY!!! And maybe FALL IN LOVE too..

CL's POV

As the bell rang, GD hold my hand tightly to the point that I can't even stop from walking. As we walked down the corridor, I saw everyone looking at me. This time around, it wasn't just these crazy es but boys are staring at me. These stares are piercing my soul that keeps on telling me that I'm ugly and that I don't even deserve to date such handsome guy like him.

After we bought our food, GD and I sat facing towards each other. GD didn't speak at all. While he eats, I steal glances from him. From there on, I just realized hiw flawless skin and that he's eyes are shining bright like a diamond and he got soft lips that's looks good to touch.

Wait... WTF am I thinking?? Did I just admit that he's handsome?? NO WAY. I will never fall for an arrogant guy like him.

I thought that GD will spoonfeed me just to tempt me. But he didn't. I got bored so I stood up without any saying goodbye.

I went straight ahead to the washroom. After I pee, there's these three girls standing in front of me. They look like Cinderella's three evil step sisters. Ughh. I can clearly guess what will happen next.

DARA, the leader of so called 2NE1 came in front of me. She touched my face and her hand suddenly put a grip on my chin. I was too schocked that my eyes went too wide. Then she told me, "You little , why are you with my Prince Charming? How come an ugly girl like you make GD to eat with you?? You are one disgusting ."

I was too speechless from what I heard from her. It bring back memories. Back in the days when I was still young, kids around me keeps on bullying me. They keep on telling me that I'm just a mere in this world. They hurt me. They hate. And from that moment, that's the reason why I decides to be alone. That it will be better to be alone that to be with kids who are more cruel and rude than a demon. Thank goodness I have to transfer to another school and I'll never see their face again.

After the memories flashback, Minji slapped me and said, "If you'll keep on staying by GD's side, you'll get more than this. Do you understand ?"

BOM suddenly in and gave another hit in my face. And another slap. Another slap again. She slapped me until my face got even more red. She stopped when she just heard the bell rang.

I was left alone inside the wash room. I told myself that I will never cry again. But tears keep on flowing right down in my cheeks. I just don't know how to make these irritating feelings to stop.

After I cooled down, I went back to my classroom. I saw GD sitting there. And from there on, I realized that I shouln't asked him in the first place to play with me. It causes trouble for me. And it brings pain in my heart too. T_T