Chapter 1

LET'S PLAY!!! And maybe FALL IN LOVE too..

Ji-Yong's POV

Nobody knows that I have an online friend. She's the person I can be honest with. No lies and most importantly, no pretentions of who I am. I used to be so called the Mr. Perfect in our school. But when I'm talking with her, my flaws are revealed but still, I feel accepted and love. I know it sound so stupid, but honestly, I like her. Well, I think it's more of a love than like. I just keep on falling for her every single day.

Before I went to sleep, I usuall had conversations with her to feel my empty heart.

Heartbreaker88: Tomorrow's my first day in school as a second year high school student. Routine's all the same every single day. I act nice with girls. I flirt with girls. I'll date one of them. And then I'll break their heart. Why? These girls are the same. They just want me because I'm handsome, rich and famous. How about you? Are you excited for tomorrow's first day of school?

BaddestFemale91: YAHHH!!! You have the same problem all over again. The answer to a boring life is just to be yourself. If you doesn't like those girls, THEN DON"T GO ON A DATE WITH THEM. You'll find some one that suits you. In the right time and in the right place. TRUST ME. ^_~

Heartbreaker88: You know I need to act nice. So that I can be loved by everyone. Feeling rejected is one of my biggest frustation that's why I'm trying hard to be perfect. You know what, why don't we just meet?

BaddestFemale91: Let's meet some other time. Don't worry, you can act all stupid around me. And I'll still accept you no matter what happens. I promise... Coz' I like you.

Heartbreaker88: Just tell me you like me when we meet in person. And if you say that again, you'll always be my baby and I'm never letting you go. Goodnight!!

 

After I turn off my computer, I went straight ahead to bed to sleep. Every single night after talking to her, she makes me even wonder who really she is in real life....

As I woke up in the morning, one thing's for sure. I'm back to the stupid reality. I decided to go to school early just to make sure I won't be late in class. I went straight ahead to the rooftop to feel the warm sun that will brush right through my skin and the cold wind that blows aways my little problems.

However, someone's already there. I decided to approach her and use my charm to her. Every girl fell for my tricts. But not with her. She's different. She's not the usual type.

I smiled at her and said, "Seems like you're new here. I've never seen you before. I'm Ji-Yong, 2nd year." After that, I continuously praise her. I told her that her hair was darker than night and that it looks pretty on her. And she got a smile that can captivates anybody's heart. And she also has a y curve on her body that makes evey man's jaw dropped. And lastly, she's even hotter than hell.

CL's POV

I don't have any friends. I keep on transferring to new school every single year just to adapt with my parent's business. However, there's this one friend that where ever I am, I can still manage talk to him. Maybe one day, I can meet him and even friends in real life.

As my parents drop me in my new school, I directly went straight ahead to the rooftop instead to the teacher's office. I want to feel the warm sun and the cold wind too.

However, a guy came and keeps on praising me. Praise this and praise that. What does he think?? That I'll be believeng all this crap that he just said?? I know for a fact that I wans't like that. I was never like that even before. I was always alone coz nobody likes me.

"You know what, I'm not too dumb to realize that you are lying. If you think I can fall for your silly tactics, well guess what, I'M NOT. Go find another girl whom you can totally fool." As I look at him straight in the eyes after saying these, he suddenly responded with confidence, "Well you know what, it's my first rejection from a girl. All the ladies here fall from me. But you're the first one who doesn't want to own me."

Since my life's been too boring, I just suddenly suggested, "LET'S PLAY. Let's go on a date. Hmm. For three months maybe? The one who falls in love first is the loser. The consequence, REJECTION OF A LOVER. Is it a deal?"

Without hesitation, the trying hard proclaimed Mr. Perfect just said YES.

 

After a while, the bell rang. Ji-Yong went straight ahead to his classroom and CL went to the teacher's office.