The truth

Why are you being like this to me?

For the whole lesson , you have been ignoring Jungkook .

Finslly it's the end of class , you walked out of the school gate towards the care with Yooah . 

' I didn't talk to him today , at all .' You said

'Who ? ' Yooah replied 

'Him . J' I said 

'Oh ... I get it . it's jungk..' 

before she could finish her sentence , 

you said ' lets not talk about him , lets go !' 

 

While ordering our milkshake , You feel that someone is grabbing your hand .

you turned left and realized it was Jungkook who is holding your hand .

' Let go '  you said .

' I have to explain to you , ' Jungkook replied , and pulled you out of the shop while Yooah pay for the milkshake before chasing after both of you .

 

Jungkook pulled you to the dark alley nearby . 

 

Jungkook covered your mouth with his hand and said ' Listen to me or I wont let you go , please ____ . Actually , there's nothing between me and JinAh , really . She's the Queenka and she has been bothering me ... She has been making me to like her , but she isn't my type . I know she slapped you yesterday , my friend was at the scene , are you ok ? I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused .'

 

You pushed his hands away and said 'No ! I don't want to get hurt , leave me alone !  You belong to the Queenka . And by the way , we are just classmates , you don't have to explain to me . I don't wish to hear it either . ' 

 

'But _____ ! ' Jungkook shouted .

 

*soon , your eyes became watery *

'Why are you crying ?! ' Jungkook asked loudly .

'Stop screaming at me ! Go away ! ' you shouted back and ran home ....

 

While running , in your mind * OMG ! How can he shout at me ! I'm so scared ... He's fierce ... * ( actually you are scared of loud sounds )

 

Soon , your doorbell rang while you are bathing ..

'___ ah ! It's Yooah ! I'll let her in your room first ok ? ' Woohyun shouted as he opened the door to let Yooah in .

'Ne Oppa . I'm done bathing ! and are you happy that she came !?' You replied back 

'Yah , it's secret ! ' woohyun says as he rushed to the kitchen .

After you come out of the bath room , Yooah was sitting at your bed . 

'____ are you ok ? ' she asked ..

'Ne ^^ ' you replied .

 

'to tell you the truth , after you left the alley crying , I approached Jungkook ... He told me that actually he likes you alot , since the first day of school , when he bumped until you , he find you adorable . and soon , he is attracted to you . it's love at first sight ! ' she said .

'mwoh ?! how can that be ?! ' you replied back , feeling scared .

'ANI ANI , IT'S REAL :)' Yooah replied back again .