YooAh's Crush

Why are you being like this to me?

*later at night*

 

You Got A Message !

 

YooAh : ____ ah ...

You : Nae ? 

YooAh : I'm ... 

You : Anything happened ? 

YooAh : Jungkook ... I think I have a crush on him . He's very cool , handsome and sweet ! 

You : Oh ... Good for you then ! 

YooAh : Surely you don't like him ? While studying , he keeps talking about you ..

You : Ani Sunny , I won't like him .

YooAh : Dont snatch with me alright ? hahaha ! 

You : Won't ... I really admire you ...

YooAh : Wae ... ?

You : To tell you the truth , my brother and Sunggyu ... has a crush on you .

YooAh : You gotta be kidding me ! Alright nights ! From tomorrow onwards , I'll start to make Jungkook interested in me ! Yay .

You : Alrght ... nights .

 

*you locked your phone and lie at your bed *

Out of a sudden , Tears started to roll down your cheeks .

'Why am I crying ? ' you thought .. 

'I like him too ... ' you say softly , as you hugged your teddy bear tighter and fell asleep .

 

Morning

 

'____ ah ! It's the weekend today , wake up you sleepy head ! ' woohyun say as he fold your blanket .

'Oppa ! Let me sleep awhile more ! ' You replied .

'Omo ! my dear sister , did you cry yesterday ? why is your eye red ?! ' Woohyun say as he touched your face .

 

*The doorbell rang*

'Oppa , go open the door , I go take a bath first ! ' you skipped the subject and rushed to the toilet .

 

*woohyun opens the door *

 

'Oh Yooah , you are here . And this 2 guys is ... ? ' Woohyun asked .

'They are ___ and my classmates ! ' YooAh replied 'Wheres _____ ?' 

'Shes taking a bath ... ' woohyun replied .

'Alrght , we will be going on a picnic today ! Woohyun Oppa , wanna join ? ' Yooah asked .

'Of course ! You can wait at the cafe nearby , in 30 minutes , I'll go with ____ ! ' Woohyun replied as he rushed to tell you the message

 

 *at the cafe ^

YooAh : Oppa ! 

Sunggyu : Nae ? 

YooAh : Ani , I'm talking to Jungkook Oppa .

Jungkook : Uh ... me ? 

YooAh : Yup ! 

Jungkook : Yes ? 

YooAh : Do you have any crush ?

Jungkook : Uhhh , I ... Yess 

YooAh think : Ah ! It could be me !

 

*2  costumer walked in *

' YooAh ! ' ____ shouted .

' Oh , you reached ! ' YooAh said .

'Lets go now ! ' Sunggyu says as he leave the shop towards the van . 

And so , all of you followed him .

You turned your eyes and look at Jungkook.

Jungkook turned his eyes and look at you too . 

You quickly turned away and your brother sat with Yooah while you sat with Jungkook :

'Ani ! I wanna sit with Jungkook Oppa ! ' YooAh said rudely to woohyun .

'Sitting with my is the same ! ' Woohyun replied .

 

Soon , the van started . 

'Guys , we need 1.5 hours to reach there , you all may sleep !  ' Driver Sunggyu said .

You yawned and unexpectedly fell asleep .

After 45 minute , you woke up . And realized that your head is at Jungkook shoulder .

'Oh ... Mianae ...' You said .

' It's alright !' Jungkook says with a sweet smile . 

Jungkook bought an orange juice for you and you drank it , he drank some too .

But both of you didn't know , Yooah was staring at both of you infront ...

 

You play your phone games and Jungkook pointed at your bear keychain hanging upside down at your phone .

' Yah , you used the keychain ? ' He asked 

'Yes ! hehehe , it's to cute . ' You replied 

'Actualy it's a couple keychain ! ' he say as he took out his phone , the keychain hanging upside down at his phone too .

'Uh ... It's ... Cute ...' You whispered to yourself .