Bullying starts

Why are you being like this to me?

While lying on your bed ... 

you began to think ... and took out your phone's Note App to write down your diary as usual .

 

Diary , Why does my heart beat so fast ?

Am I starting to fall for him ?

Will JinAh do anything to me if ... if ... 

and you fell asleep .

 

The Next Day

 

Jungkook walked in the class and smile at you . 

'Yah ! Since the four of us are friends , wanna be a clique ? Best friend ! ' Sunggyu turned around and says .

 

Jungkook smiles and nodded his head .

YooAh agreed too ...

 

'Woo! ' all the boys in the class screamed . And you was so scared , you grip your skirt right . And Jungkook held your hands under the table . You know that he is trying to keep you calm .

It's the Queenka , she walked in the class . Towards Jungkook .

 

She gave a peck on Jungkook 's cheek and passed to him a letter . 

She stare at you and say ' Awww my girl , meet me at the rooftop after school alright ? It's my birthday . I wish that you would celebrate it with me , my dear ! '

And so , she walked away ...

 

Jungkook was looking you ... As your face turn pale ... You think *What am I going to do ... *

 

Jungkook : ____ , please don be surprise of the peck , it's ... 

You : I know I know ...

Jungkook : She wrote on the letter , hoping that both of us can go to her party at the roof ...

You : Arrasso ... But should I go ...?

Jungkook : Yes , you should . And on spot , I'll explain to her clearly that I don't  like her , I like you .

You : Oppa , jinja ... stop it 

 

* soon , lesson started *

For the whole lesson , Jungkook has been staring at you . While you taking down notes .

 

*after school *

 

' Sunny Yooah , I have to go to the rooftop , with Jungkook ' you whispered at Yooah's ear .

'Alright , I'll go home straight with Sunggyu , and I also have to do the housework ... but you must becareful  ' Yooah replied 

 

You waved goodbye to Yooah , and headed to the rooftop with Jungkook .

'Um..._______  ah , can you lend me your phone ? I didn't bring mine .. ' Jungkook said .

'Alrght ' You says as you passed to him the phone .

'Oh my dear friends ! You are all here ! um ... the boys , can all of you go buy the drinks ? I have forgotten to buy ... Girls will stay here to talk ! ' JinAh said .

 

All the boys there , along with Jungkook , went to buy the drinks .

'YA ______ ! ' JinAh shouted

' i... I ... mmmmm ' you said softly ..

Jinah took a envelope and smack it at your face , you picked it up and you quickly open the envelope and found out that there were pictures .

The picture are all you and Jungkook at the cafe when he was holding you hand .

'Jinah , I can expl...' before you could finish your sentence , Jinah slapped you .

You fell on the floor and they started kicking you hard .

Soon , you passed out ...